PokerTH logo
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me

TOPIC: Brazil vs Germany

Brazil vs Germany 25 May 2013 08:22 #14414

• Rezos
Hello All,
Team games are football, basketball, volleyball and others. Poker is an individual game and any agreement between players are ineligible. Good variant of this Cup is to have qualifications between players of each country and the best player to participate in international semifinal or final table (depending on number of qualified players). Can be combined qualifying groups of countries with less than 10 participants.

Edit: Cardmaster, yes team poker exist and there are tournaments for him, but poker is an individual game. I will use comparison of great thinker Dati "Team Poker is a devil in Vatican" :)
Last Edit: 25 May 2013 12:05 by Rezos.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Brazil vs Germany 25 May 2013 10:21 #14417

• cardmasterbr
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 501
i not agree completely, team poker exist, the qualifying will be the ranking by nation or other, the nation cup could be a championship amateur for fun as the nations cup IFP.

ok my brothers is friendly game ;)

Sem alliners, nem blefadores hein GAVIOES, eu não iria querer enfrentar esse seu time, seria pedreira pura, com todos os recordistas na mesa eu iria perder no pre flop do primeiro jogo, antes de sair o flop. :lol: :woohoo: :laugh: :P

"Try to decide how good your hand is at a given moment.Nothing else matters"
Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
Last Edit: 26 May 2013 23:57 by cardmasterbr.
The following user(s) said Thank You: *xBLUBBx*

Brothers in Arms 25 May 2013 11:10 #14418

• Dati
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 755
GAVIOES wrote:
I already have my team.
GAVIOES
win me??
Dati
yugo
schupp
(no all iners here, no bluffers)

must be very funny, enemies playing on the same team

The question is who should play against this team?
Maybe five referees which take care of us,which concludes that it would be useless which then laugh at us and need to see how we kick us out of the game with all-ins or kick-voting. :laugh:
This team could be called: Brothers in Arms B)
Last Edit: 25 May 2013 11:11 by Dati.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nelly, Schupp

Brazil vs Germany 25 May 2013 15:29 #14421

• Dati
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Thank you received: 755
hi friends
In this thread here slowly creates a mess.
As long as we don't have enough National teams it is still not a Nations Cup here.

So it is not the question,who plays for which country here.
Some players from small PokerTh countries have created a team called Vatican,
whether this team Vatican, Germany,Iceland or Klingon Empire :ohmy: calls
but that does not matter,first we just want have fun and to see how team playing works here,is just a test run.

So team Vatican and all the other teams that want to play here are welcome :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Nelly, yoeki, Schupp, MaiLing

Brazil vs Germany 25 May 2013 22:58 #14424

• BrazucaRV
  • Junior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 14
Rezos wrote:
Hello All,
Team games are football, basketball, volleyball and others. Poker is an individual game and any agreement between players are ineligible. Good variant of this Cup is to have qualifications between players of each country and the best player to participate in international semifinal or final table (depending on number of qualified players). Can be combined qualifying groups of countries with less than 10 participants.

Edit: Cardmaster, yes team poker exist and there are tournaments for him, but poker is an individual game. I will use comparison of great thinker Dati "Team Poker is a devil in Vatican" :)

this is not true, my football team "BOTAFOGO" is the first football team to have a team of poker.

look: www.facebook.com/BotafogoPokerPro
www.botafogo.com.br/oclube/noticias/club...pe+na+modalidade.asp

Last Edit: 25 May 2013 23:39 by BrazucaRV.

Brazil vs Germany 27 May 2013 17:04 #14448

• Schupp
  • Senior Boarder
  • Thank you received: 179
Hi friends,
I agree with Dati. Why to create difficulties? Why to carp at words? Team of Vatican or team of Antarctica it only name. It not a cup of the nations as correctly Dati told.
I very much want that today one more couple teams played. For me it is the first time, I never played poker "team vs team". It is very interesting to me.
Nelly if your team is ready to game, I ask to play today with the second team of Germany. Simply for pleasure.
For those who says that the team game in poker is impossible. Anybody doesn't force to play you. You don't want to play team play in rating games or in cups. It isn't necessary to get into those games which to you are uninteresting. I don't play BBC, but somebody when heard, what I say, what it is bad or uninteresting or it is wrong? It is game for those who wants to play.
I will repeat once again: the team game is today simply training game. For those who wants to try. It will be uninteresting - we won't play more. It will be good - we will often play. What's the problem?

PS. And the team of Brazil has no chances :P The team of Germany will win 200% :laugh: Also it isn't necessary to argue, it is clear ;)

Sorry my English :(
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dati, MasterG84, MaiLing
Time to create page: 5.743 seconds

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.
 advert

Member Login