Topic-icon Cold Not unizp te PokerTH internet server list

More
07 Oct 2017 18:55 #38918 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
Good news.

You should be able to activate the avatar server address field.

But anyway - you're in now - enjoy it! B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Oct 2017 19:40 - 07 Oct 2017 19:42 #38920 by 37A
37A replied.
Thank you again ;)

Wanna to supply you with a bit more info. I tried to have an avatar before the trouble solved (= when server settings were old - auto). But all my efforts were miserable- each time I choosed the image and hit save button there was a small image near "Private messages" but. (upper right) but no orig big image in profile, and when I'd reenter "Avatar image" tab., the "Upload new avatar" field was empty in any radio buttons (above) settings.
And the same is now too. So, avatar doesn't work on my side neither on auto, nor on man. settings :(

lol. This isn't a big problem anyway.

Thank you again. All the best ;)

P.S. And now the image is visible here too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, sp0ck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
18 Mar 2019 18:04 #43017 by BRhuehue
BRhuehue replied.
Im having the same problem. Can you give to me this manual configuration too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2019 21:29 #43025 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

BRhuehue wrote: Im having the same problem. Can you give to me this manual configuration too?


Usually it's a temporary issue due to cloudflare. Can you try again please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2019 22:26 #43026 by israelac
israelac replied.

sp0ck wrote:

BRhuehue wrote: Im having the same problem. Can you give to me this manual configuration too?


Usually it's a temporary issue due to cloudflare. Can you try again please?


07 Oct 2017 cloudflare?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Mar 2019 22:32 #43027 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

israelac wrote:

sp0ck wrote:

BRhuehue wrote: Im having the same problem. Can you give to me this manual configuration too?


Usually it's a temporary issue due to cloudflare. Can you try again please?


07 Oct 2017 cloudflare?


https://www.cloudflare.com/en/

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

 advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/