Topic-icon Look what you woulda won... (or lost)

More
20 Jan 2017 10:15 - 05 Feb 2017 21:52 #35965 by YuckFooToo
YuckFooToo created the topic: Look what you woulda won... (or lost)
Interested in see how your bank balance would look if you were playing for cash?

UPDATE: VERSION 2 UPLOADED (View details)

I've written a little web page here: Yucky's Winnings Calculator which will help you out.
it works by "scraping" your basic score data from your profile page. and feeding it into a calculating form.
I hope the PokerTH team don't object but, obviously guys, if you do, let me know and I'll take it down.

Comments and suggestions welcome.
Yucky
The following user(s) said Thank You: KYFHO, NextName, boehmi, supernoob, Ghost__, joe4135, sp0ck, Ingolf17 and 4 other people also said thanks.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 Jan 2017 16:17 #35967 by KYFHO
KYFHO replied.
Thank you, I like this tool. Thank you for taking the time to do this.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, FantomAS, RATAPALIDAJONES, YuckFooToo

More
20 Jan 2017 16:22 - 20 Jan 2017 16:31 #35968 by KYFHO
KYFHO replied.
For MTT games if you win or cash 10% of your games you are doing well. Not great, but good. It sounds horrible but as long as the winnings are greater than the buy-ins you are doing well.

My only two suggestions:

I think paying the top three is very good, more realistic, real world type of pay structure. Pokerth pays the top seven, perhaps using the single game ranking formula to calculate payouts.

How about a "home game" version. $10/£10 buy-in (any amount), no rake. 50% for first place, 30% for second, 20% for third.
-or-
65% for 1st, 35% minus the buy in for 2nd, third place gets the buy-in money back. (third place breaks even)

Thanks.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, FantomAS, RATAPALIDAJONES

More
20 Jan 2017 23:36 - 20 Jan 2017 23:46 #35972 by FantomAS
FantomAS replied.
Thank you for your work. Nice tool B)

But where is my money??!! :silly:

I am always impressed by the talent persons around pokerth. Congratz YuckFooToo!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, sp0ck, YuckFooToo

More
21 Jan 2017 11:16 #35976 by YuckFooToo
YuckFooToo replied.

KYFHO wrote: ...I think paying the top three is very good, more realistic, real world type of pay structure.

I originally based the three cash pay out options on the three most popular 888 "sit and go" table buy-ins

KYFHO wrote: How about a "home game" version. $10/£10 buy-in (any amount), no rake. 50% for first place, 30% for second, 20% for third.
-or-
65% for 1st, 35% minus the buy in for 2nd, third place gets the buy-in money back. (third place breaks even)

You can currently vary the rake in the percentage view but not cash view... however I'll tinker with the development version and I'm sure I can come up with a solution.It's amazing how much difference the rake makes to your balance when your game count is high. for instance in my case 10% rake makes the difference between a small profit (3.82%) and a 5.61% loss nearly £200 if I was playing £5 games.
The following user(s) said Thank You: KYFHO, Ghost__, FantomAS, RATAPALIDAJONES

More
21 Jan 2017 11:54 #35978 by YuckFooToo
YuckFooToo replied.

FantomAS wrote: But where is my money??!! :silly:

Pheekreore's got it :laugh:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, FantomAS

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/