Topic-icon Pokerth sounds

More
01 Aug 2017 23:08 - 01 Aug 2017 23:20 #38334 by KYFHO
KYFHO created the topic: Pokerth sounds
Who designed the sounds for Pokerth and what is the license? The reason why I am asking is because I was at the hospital a few weeks ago, I kept hearing the "Player joined a game" sound. At first I couldn't remember where I heard the sound before, after a while I realized what the sound was. The hospital uses a commercial paging/phone/communications product, apparently this device uses this sound when it is being used.
This is a commercial (for profit) company using the sound, is the sound licensed for commercial applications?

I can not attach the file because it isn't one of the allowed extensions, pokerth's name for the sound is "playerconnected.wav'

It uses several similar sounds as if they are a group of sounds, the sounds are used for call connected, device ready for input, call disconnected, etc.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Aug 2017 23:11 #38335 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
All sounds used in this game are license free.

More
02 Aug 2017 01:34 #38339 by israelac
israelac replied.

sp0ck wrote: All sounds used in this game are license free.

not my sound :whistle:

More
02 Aug 2017 04:29 #38340 by KYFHO
KYFHO replied.
I wondered if the voice/paging system was using sounds that were licensed not to be used commercially. There could have been a litigation problem for the company.

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/