Topic-icon Software Aleatorio

More
20 May 2020 12:59 #46556 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas created the topic: Software Aleatorio
Esta es una pregunta entupida, pero la voy a hacer.
¿Como se puede jugar al poker, con un programa que beneficia a los mas nuevos en el ranking?
¿Es culpa del Server o del software?
Hay casualidades, si, pero ahora comprendo como he ganado mis primeras partidas, con manos muy malas contra buenas manos.
y yo protestaba de pokerstar, pero por lo que veo lo que interesa es la audiencia.
mientras haya personas en el server y hagan donaciones, todo va perfecto.

This is a stupid question, but I'm going to ask it.
How can you play poker, with a program that benefits the newest in the ranking?
Is it the fault of the Server or the software?
There are coincidences, yes, but now I understand how I have won my first games, with very bad hands against good hands.
and I was protesting pokerstar, but from what I see what interests is the audience.
As long as there are people on the server and make donations, everything is perfect.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2020 16:16 - 20 May 2020 17:11 #46558 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
This is a stupid reply because your post is quite offensive:

How can you play poker, with a program that benefits the newest in the ranking?
Is it the fault of the Server or the software?

What makes you think of that? Did you study the formular? If yes, please give detailed and constructive suggestions.

As long as there are people on the server and make donations, everything is perfect.

Well ... maybe you want to take the whole project and pay for the server(s) for the whole community by yourself?
Do you have any clue, how much time we spend for free just replying to posts/emails/pms and in parallel also trying to find time to make some code-changes? Obviously you do not have.

If you do not like PokerTH - and if you are declining the donation based system, please feel free to leave this community.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, boehmi, Claudia40

More
20 May 2020 17:42 #46564 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
hola

antes de continuar, te pido disculpas si estas ofendido por mis letras. yo he mantenido un dominio durante tres años y no he pedido nada a nadie, y cuando no he podido pagarlo lo he cerrado.
esto no quiere decir que tenga algo en contra de las donaciones.

mi comentario se debe a que el soft se comporta de forma tipicamente poker-online
los ultimos ganan facilmente con manos incomprensibles.
esa partida que ves, la termine perdiendo teniendo casi 70.000 fichas
Hello

Before continuing, I apologize if you are offended by my lyrics. I have maintained a domain for three years and I have not asked anyone for anything, and when I have not been able to pay it I have closed it.
This does not mean that you have something against donations.

my comment is because the soft behaves in a typically poker-online way
the latter win easily with incomprehensible hands.
That game you see, I ended up losing having almost 70,000 chips

What makes you think of that? Did you study the formular? If yes, please give detailed and constructive suggestions.

pues me lo hace pensar jugadas como la muestra que son el 90% de las veces con jugadores mas o menos recientes.

He convencido a amigos mios que jugaban en otras webs de poker, para que se instalaran este programa, porque siempre me ha parecido mas o menos aleatorio,
pero no en estos momentos o con la ultima version, o puede que nunca he jugado partidas de clasificacion, y estoy algo confundido

Well, it makes me think that plays like the sample are 90% of the time with more or less recent players.

I have convinced friends of mine who played on other poker websites to install this program, because it has always seemed more or less random,
but not right now or with the latest version, or I may have never played qualifying games, and I'm a little confused

pues parece que no puedo poner la imagen de muestra donde se aprecia el soft en una jugada de final, bueno no importa mucho la imgen...

I can't seem to put the sample image where the soft can be seen in a final play, well the image doesn't matter much ...

I 9-A the opposite 5-5 the soft 9-A-10-5-2
everything can happen in poker, ok

un saludo

More
20 May 2020 17:50 - 20 May 2020 17:56 #46565 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

I have convinced friends of mine who played on other poker websites to install this program, because it has always seemed more or less random,
but not right now or with the latest version, or I may have never played qualifying games, and I'm a little confused

The PokerTH randomness did not change by code at all since over 5 years.
... we ware working on a new release (that will take a while), which will also include a better randomness algorithm by code. But ... please don't fall into the trap of a huge subjective point of view. If you want, we can send you like a million shuffles in a csv file - shuffled by the server. If you are able to analyse that and show that PokerTH shuffling is not random enough - we'd appreciate that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, Claudia40

More
20 May 2020 18:19 #46566 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
mis dos ultimas partidas y con dos finales...
File Attachment:

File Attachment:

More
20 May 2020 18:22 - 20 May 2020 18:28 #46567 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

everything can happen in poker, ok

I mean ... this happens to all of us - why blaming the dealer for a loss in a game of luck? ... just be aware of these possibilities and either play better or accept a possible loss? Having a good hand is no guaranty for winning a hand. You should be aware of that.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia40

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/