Topic-icon Desconexsion x actividad

More
22 May 2020 15:26 #46599 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas created the topic: Desconexsion x actividad
desconexión por falta de actividad

seria posible que en caso de inactividad, pasar a "ausente" automaticamente??
ya he sido expulsado de varias partidas por esta cuestion.
lo comento por los futuros retoques del soft.
otra cosa...ya puestos a retocar...hay posibilidad de copiar y pegar en la ventana de chat?
estto es porque muchas personas no sabemos ingles y tenemos que utilizar el traducctor de google, y sin poder copiar es un poco molesto
un saludo
would it be possible that in case of inactivity, go to "absent" automatically ??
I have already been expelled from various games for this matter.
  I comment on the future touches of the soft.
Another thing ... already put to touch up ... is there a possibility to copy and paste in the chat window?
This is because many people do not know English and we have to use the google translator, and without being able to copy it is a bit annoying
Greetings

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
22 May 2020 16:08 #46600 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

would it be possible that in case of inactivity, go to "absent" automatically ??

I think this is an unfair option regarding the rest of the players on the table. If they always have to wait for a period of time untill 'auto-check/-fold' is activated, it will slow down the game unnecessarily. Just get used to select this option manually.

Another thing ... already put to touch up ... is there a possibility to copy and paste in the chat window?

Good question. Workaround so far is dragging and dropping the selected text into a notepad first. Than you can copy & paste from notepad to translate it.

More
22 May 2020 16:43 #46601 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
ok gracias por la respuesta.
normalmente uso la opcion que comentas, pero otras lo olvido y me expulsan.
un saludo
ok thanks for the reply.
I usually use the option that you comment, but others I forget and they expel me.
Greetings

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/