Topic-icon formula de puntuacion

More
13 Jun 2020 20:33 #46848 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
pues ahora que lo dices, podriamos conocer la opinion de los usuarios del foro, por lo menos de los que nos siguen en los posts.
pero no creo que lo querais hacer. vamos ha aacer un referemdum que es algo democratico, y a ser posible que sea secreto para que nadie se sienta intimidado por ....quienes sean.
te parece? hacemos una consulta a ver que opinan los demas sobre esta cuestion subjetiva?
Well now that you say it, we could know the opinion of the forum users, at least those who follow us in the posts.
But I don't think you want to do it. We are going to do a referemdum that is something democratic, and if possible it is secret so that nobody feels intimidated by ... who they are.
you think? We make a consultation to see what others think about this subjective question?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2020 20:36 #46849 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
... ^^

Bring it up - let other players vote about it - do not get me wrong ... but I'm already dying bcs of what it is about at all. Nothing you could change to the game except: just play better dude. Do not blame the dealer if you do not win.

... feel free to create a poll ...

More
13 Jun 2020 20:44 #46850 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
lo de la consulta si que es subjetivo. ya he podido comprobar las manifestacioness de otros jugadores cuando he planteado alguna pregunta en el foro. se han manifesstado los administradores y moderadores y nadie mas. lo ideal seria que tu hicieses la consulta abierta a todo el mundo en el que no salgan los nombres de los usuarios y la pregunta de la consulta sea simple y sencilla....creeis que el comportamiento del software es correcto, aleatorio y neutral? pones un par de botones como eso de las gracias que se les mandan a los usuarios por sus participaciones, y vemos lo que pasa despues de un par de semanas

about the query if it is subjective. I have already been able to check the manifestations of other players when I have asked any questions in the forum. Administrators and moderators and no one else have spoken. Ideally, you should make the query open to everyone in which the names of the users do not appear and the query question is simple and straightforward .... Do you think that the behavior of the software is correct, random and neutral? you put a couple of buttons like that of the thanks that are sent to the users for their participations, and we see what happens after a couple of weeks

More
13 Jun 2020 20:47 #46851 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
That is what a poll is about!

Did you check? You can create one with exactly these questions. Just do it on your own, as it is obviously your request.

More
13 Jun 2020 20:53 #46853 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
Conclusion should be fun:

If voted for: remove randomness and let endgame be more lucky for good hands. ... :lol:
The following user(s) said Thank You: tripitaka

More
13 Jun 2020 20:56 #46855 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
no me manejo bien con el foro y las traducciones si puedes y quieres me ayudaas porque creo que no ha quedado correcto

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/