Topic-icon How do I report a player?

More
07 Aug 2020 00:15 #47396 by Extricated
Extricated created the topic: How do I report a player?
Someone by the name of 56789 kept going into ranked games and going all-in in *every* hand.

It's uncompetitive and plain unfun to play against. They need to be removed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
07 Aug 2020 17:02 - 07 Aug 2020 17:07 #47400 by boehmi
boehmi replied.
I don't like these players too, but it is not against the rules of Texas Holdem. Sorry

You need to learn how to play these kind of players, e.g. play very tight and only call with a "monster" hand.

Alternatively, you can play BBC or WEC .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, israelac, tripitaka, All Inn IDOIT

More
30 Aug 2020 16:11 #47588 by K0ntr0l
K0ntr0l replied.
Of course it is not against the rules of pokerTh but we should not forget that here is not real money involved so I think should be different rules in place for the enjoyment of all players and not only of the so called "all inners".
My old idea of dividing the players in categories is still valid ,I believe.
1st cat...players from 1st to 300th place
2nd cat ...players from 301st to 600th place
3rd cat...players from 601st to last
The players can only play each others in their cat, if they get good results jump automatically in the superior category and play against players ranked in that category and so on...This I think will make the game fairer
The following user(s) said Thank You: 827

More
30 Aug 2020 16:44 - 30 Aug 2020 16:44 #47589 by Furrball
Furrball replied.
You know, I had put up a poker app such as this one, where in tournaments, the holder of the best hand could run the board (flop, turn and river) three times, each time playing for a third of the pot, and generally come out victorious in such situations. Going all in every hand, there, just wouldn't be profitable and hardly cause the elimination of a player from the tournament.

But they didn't play.
And I brought the site down.

And it had "cash games" too.
And pot-limit play, and custom sounds and voices during games.
And a LIVE developer who knew the code and was willing to implement requests for features.

But they didn't play, they didn't come.
So I brought it down. Pity. I just wanted to help.

More
30 Aug 2020 18:58 #47591 by spankyss
spankyss replied.
The user "jglkj5adgjjkosadg" treats other users contemptuously in the chat and ignores warnings to behave in a good manner... I do not consider it logical that he can play freely and continue to insult.

Thank you very much for your attention.

More
31 Aug 2020 00:26 #47595 by israelac
israelac replied.
only four of you? and you have demands .... which ?, don't hope to win if you don't know how to lose .... you have to be 890000 or less to be smart, please be a role model and not 62754

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/