Topic-icon Quadruplets in every game? / Vierlinge in jedem Spiel?

More
26 Aug 2020 18:10 #47544 by Scotty
Scotty created the topic: Quadruplets in every game? / Vierlinge in jedem Spiel?
So etwas habe ich bei Poker TH noch NIE erlebt gehabt, seit Übernahme und / oder sogar die neuesten Updates gekommen sind. Ich kann mit großer Behauptung und sogar mit Zeugen beweisen, dass zu fast jedem Spiel (also zu mindestens 95%iger Wahrscheinlichkeiten) mindestens 1 Vierling sehe, Wieviele Vierlinge aber geschmissen wird in einem Spiel kann man natürlich nicht sehen.
Ich Spiele schon seit 2007 (Version 0.6 + 0.7) PokerTH, Aber dass hat es hier so noch nie gegeben. Früher, wenn man 2 Pärchen hatte oder gar einen Drilling, wusste man, dass ausser vielleicht noch ein FH gewinnen könnte, ansonsten gewinnt man eben mit diesen Karten.
Heute ist man nicht einmal mit einem Full House sicher, dass man gewinnt. Und das täglich mehrmals, also eher mindestens bei jedem neuen Spiel.
Also, Deshalb muss an diesem Programm vieles neu geändert werden, bzw, sollte mal richtig restartet werden.
Euer Scotty

I've NEVER experienced anything like this at Poker TH since the takeover and / or even the latest updates. With great assertion and even with witnesses I can prove that for almost every game (i.e. with at least 95% probability) at least 1 four of a kind can be seen, but how many four of a kind is thrown in a game you cannot of course see.
I've been playing PokerTH since 2007 (version 0.6 + 0.7), but this has never happened before. In the past, when you had 2 pairs or even three of a kind, you knew that apart from maybe a FH could win, otherwise you win with these cards.
Today you are not sure that you will win, even with a full house. And that several times a day, i.e. at least with every new game.
So, therefore a lot of things have to be changed in this program, or should be restarted properly.
Your Scotty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
26 Aug 2020 21:38 - 27 Aug 2020 06:27 #47546 by Njet
Njet replied.
I can't confirm your perception of the quad thing and 95 % seems to be a bit high. There are several things which I also see happen relatively often but looking at the odds I would say it's possible even though it feels otherwise.

https://www.cardplayer.com/poker-tools/odds-and-outs

PokerTH algorithm feels weird sometimes, especially when you're the one who lost, and I'm sure it has several flaws and bugs. In the end it wouldn't really matter as long as no individual is generally advantaged or disadvantaged even if there was an intention behind it.

There is one thing though that really bothers me: getting two nearly identical non-pair hands with identical ranks but different suits in a row (f.e. 9 hearts 7 spades, next hand 7 hearts 9 diamonds). This happens in almost every game and sometimes several times to me and that seems unlikely. Edit: though this could be selective perception on my side as well of course.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler

More
28 Aug 2020 10:47 #47562 by boehmi
The following user(s) said Thank You: LiLaLux, tripitaka, All Inn IDOIT

More
28 Aug 2020 21:20 #47565 by noopy
noopy replied.
sometimes you just have to take the bad beats
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: All Inn IDOIT

More
28 Aug 2020 22:59 #47566 by s3ign3ur
s3ign3ur replied.

Scotty wrote: Today you are not sure that you will win, even with a full house. And that several times a day, i.e. at least with every new game.
So, therefore a lot of things have to be changed in this program, or should be restarted properly.
Your Scotty

Agree..

first you play the game, then the game plays you and when it plays against you better to stop...

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/