Topic-icon autofold abuse

More
25 Apr 2012 22:55 - 25 Apr 2012 22:56 #9654 by MaverNick
MaverNick replied.
Online game is a bit different from live tournament. It can sound strange, but an online player can stay in front of the monitor following the game and even then setting the autofold: maybe he doesn't want to push mouse or keyboard button for most of hands any time, and just push it when acting only.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• browserLOL
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
25 Apr 2012 23:03 #9655 by browserLOL
browserLOL replied.
I get that, but then you set a timer that the player must acknowledge through an alert (similar to the one they have already have for players who aren't autocheck/folding) that they are still watching the game. Just seems like you should have to be "present" in order to keep playing.

Can I ask what about this seems unfair or unreasonable to you? You have only said that we are wrong and supplied points against us. Do you have any that stand for your point?

More
25 Apr 2012 23:16 #9656 by MaverNick
MaverNick replied.
Everything you and SteveZombie wrote is reasonable and not wrong, it is just a different point of view. My opinion is that autofold staying away is the same of folding every hand. That's all.
Anyway the timer with the alert can be a good idea if online game have to be similar to live tournament one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/