Topic-icon ages of miracles

More
26 Oct 2015 21:28 #28940 by white cat
white cat created the topic: ages of miracles
Are they normal?

I just played a game where we were left in 4 and in the course of 30 hands we had aces four times (different players), and hit mostly everything from trips to full houses to flopped flushes. It may be fun but... it makes you wonder if there's a switch being flipped every so often to get the dealer in "turbo" mode, where everything that can happen will happen.

Your Trusty, Sore Paranoid Loser Who Always Says... What You So Don't Need To
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Nov 2015 21:57 #29162 by white cat
white cat replied.
It's impossible, I rest my case.
It's absolutely impossible to play NORMAL poker here.
It's completely impossible that every time you have a pair and a straight draw, and you're TWO in the hand, the other ALREADY flopped straight.
It's impossible that 10 hands in a row, things happen like someone has top two pair and nut flush draw, and the other AGAIN flopped a straight.
Trips are always to be believed: someone HAS it.
Then things go back to normal for a while.
And then it restarts with the miracle flops.
I had enough of this, I want to play REAL poker, not this pantomime.
This is minesweeper, keep it and try to have fun if you can.
The server's shuffling algorithm must be completely F****ED up, or malicious.
I really had enough of this SH*T.

Your Trusty, Sore Paranoid Loser Who Always Says... What You So Don't Need To

More
05 Jun 2020 08:35 #46740 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
Hi. you're right.
They say that anything can happen in poker, but not in every hand.
It is a complete mistake that one of the game's incentives is the classification games, and if you want to score, you have to be absent, wait for four or five players to remain, and then whatever the program wants, which has more danger than pokerstar.
It seems that the most important thing is that the newcomers see that it is easy to win 9 players playing the whole bag with a 2 - 8 and everyone is so happy.
Yesterday I did the test with a different account where I started from 0. I won the first two games without playing. the program saw to it that I won whatever it was.
This "feeling" is shared by many players, but they say nothing on the forum
In short ... the illusion for playing is lost
Greetings

hola. tienes toda la razon.
dicen que en el poker puede pasar cualquier cosa, pero no en cada mano.
Es un completo desproposito que uno de los alicientes del juego sea las partidas de clasificacion, y si quieres puntuar, te tienes que poner en ausente, esperar a que queden cuatro o cinco jugadores, y despues que sea lo que quiera el programa, que tiene mas peligro que pokerstar.
parece que lo mas importante es que los recien llegados vean que sencillo es ganar a 9 jugadores jugandose toda la bolsa con un 2 - 8 y todos tan contentos.
ayer hice la prueba con una cuenta distinta donde empezaba de 0. las dos primeras partidas las gane sin jugar. el programa se encargaba de que yo ganese como fuera.
Esta "sensacion" es compartida por muchos jugadores, pero no dicen nada en el foro
Resumiendo...se pierde la ilusion por jugar
un saludo

More
05 Jun 2020 15:24 #46742 by tripitaka
tripitaka replied.
This is a common misunderstanding of randomness.
There is nothing wrong with the software in this respect.
Please understand that randomness does not mean you don't get repitition. One deal of cards has no influence on the next deal.

"Randomness is lumpy"

;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, israelac, All Inn IDOIT, marouda

More
05 Jun 2020 18:12 #46743 by malasyerbas
malasyerbas replied.
Si, hay mucho malentendido.
ahora no hablo de aleatorio, son simples estadisticas.
prueba a repartir con una baraja cartas real, y apunta los flops para que hagas calculos de que posibilidades hay de que en cada flop salga posible trio, color u escalera.
y cuando lo hagas me lo cuentas

More
05 Jun 2020 21:56 #46747 by israelac
israelac replied.

malasyerbas wrote: Si, hay mucho malentendido.
ahora no hablo de aleatorio, son simples estadisticas.
prueba a repartir con una baraja cartas real, y apunta los flops para que hagas calculos de que posibilidades hay de que en cada flop salga posible trio, color u escalera.
y cuando lo hagas me lo cuentas

Looking for the impossible or just to win? .There is no software that would satisfy you or me, by the way no one is perfect and this is fun

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/