Topic-icon Unable to analyse log files

More
29 Feb 2020 13:00 #45369 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

ridley97 wrote: Hi Boehmi,

Perhaps my default is Internet Explorer 11 as that's what opens player stats, when I click on any player during a game

Hey ridley97,

upload of pdb file for log-file-analysis is done by pokerth-client only - no matter which browser you use. It has to be something with your internet connection I assume. Are you able to try it for example on mobile internet and reproduce it?
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
29 Feb 2020 17:16 #45370 by s3ign3ur
s3ign3ur replied.
Hi
Disable windows firewall or any other one and make a try.

first you play the game, then the game plays you and when it plays against you better to stop...
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi

More
01 Mar 2020 16:18 #45390 by boehmi
boehmi replied.

sp0ck wrote: Hey ridley97,

upload of pdb file for log-file-analysis is done by pokerth-client only - no matter which browser you use. It has to be something with your internet connection I assume. Are you able to try it for example on mobile internet and reproduce it?

Ok, this explains why I couldn't see anything in the web server log and no uploaded game with him in it.

More
03 Mar 2020 18:27 #45409 by ridley97
ridley97 replied.
I'm afraid I'm still stuck with this problem. I only have client and access on laptop. I have tried disabling windows firewall but that makes no difference. My internet connection works fine for playing pokerth internet games and viewing players stats in-play.
Problem is just for 'analyse log files', and as both the PokerTh client and the log files are stored on my laptop drive, how would an internet connection be a barrier to that interaction ?
Any help gratefully received
ridley97

More
03 Mar 2020 22:40 - 03 Mar 2020 22:49 #45412 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
A notebook is a good start.

Can you visit a friend or any kind of public location with free wifi with your notebook?

Pleasy try it and let us know if it's not working there too.

A more easier try would be to do a "factory reset" with pokerth-client. It's in the settings.

Good luck.

EDIT:

Problem is just for 'analyse log files', and as both the PokerTh client and the log files are stored on my laptop drive

Depends on what you choose. You can choose different kind of analysis. Try use txt export - if that is broken, too - it's the client (just local) - factory reset should do the job. Also check if your hard disc ain't full.
The following user(s) said Thank You: s3ign3ur

More
04 Mar 2020 17:53 #45416 by s3ign3ur
s3ign3ur replied.

ridley97 wrote: how would an internet connection be a barrier to that interaction ?
ridley97

As sp0ck said the problem is in the upload so a try with an another connection can help to see, you eliminated the firewall problem still your ISP, i had similar problem once coming from my router cause i placed my ip in DMZ so maybe an update from your ISP caused that or any change in your router.

first you play the game, then the game plays you and when it plays against you better to stop...
The following user(s) said Thank You: sp0ck

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/