Topic-icon average points for all-time ...

More
19 Feb 2017 22:31 #36402 by NextName
NextName created the topic: average points for all-time ...
I'd like to see a player's average for all time as well (not only for current Season).

Great new ranking system, that figure alone tells me much more than anything before ...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
19 Feb 2017 23:31 #36404 by supernoob
supernoob replied.
Thank you for your idea. I added it to our internal todo-list, but will not make a promise about it.

One difficulty that i see with this idea is, that the past season had a different ranking system, and also another point system, so one could say that it would not be right to apply the new point system to the old results.

everything is a question of organisation.
The following user(s) said Thank You: NextName, Ghost__, tahr

More
03 Jul 2017 21:13 #38077 by NextName
NextName replied.
Reposted from "Look what you woulda won... (or lost)"

NextName wrote: After the current season reset, I remeber I was issuing a feature request once to include the "average points" in the all time section.

Now, it would be even more meaningful to include a button or, rather, the result of "look what you would've won" for both season an all-time.

And while I'm dreaming, show total and per game values (for both current season and all time). :-)

More
05 Jul 2017 08:24 - 05 Jul 2017 08:26 #38089 by Emmeler
Emmeler replied.
C'mon NextName, that's simple math and you can do it by yourself. :evil:

Multiply the position values with their occurences, sum 'em up and divide by the total number of games. :whistle:

Matt Plëséier! Avec plaisir! Graag Gedaan!
File Attachment:

More
06 Jul 2017 21:24 - 06 Jul 2017 21:25 #38102 by NextName
NextName replied.

Emmeler wrote: C'mon NextName, that's simple math and you can do it by yourself. :evil:

Multiply the position values with their occurences, sum 'em up and divide by the total number of games. :whistle:

Hi Emmeler,

sure I could (can! ;) ) do the math, but hey, what are APIs for?

I posted this request originally because I prefered the "new number" (average points) over anything before here in PokerTH. But the ultimate measure in Poker is, well, you know it: Kies, Knete, Kohle, Cash!

So instead of getting the average points (which we already have in the current season's statistic) in the all time stats, I prefer to see "Look what you would've won" for both season and all time.

The pieces are all there, it's just a matter of putting them together.
[Which is very easy for me to say as I'm not the puzzler ... B) ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Ghost__

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/