Topic-icon stupid questions and answers

More
30 Dec 2020 13:01 #48736 by joe4135
joe4135 replied.
1. Am i allowed to park my horse in lobby while playing?
2.I sometimes feel constrained by chat bot ingame. Will there be a dirty mode option in feature?
3. Have seen, we have not even one toilet in lobby. Is that compatible to hygiene regulations?
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, israelac, sp0ck, Huckleberry

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2020 20:10 - 30 Dec 2020 21:53 #48737 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

joe4135 wrote: 1. Am i allowed to park my horse in lobby while playing?
2.I sometimes feel constrained by chat bot ingame. Will there be a dirty mode option in feature?
3. Have seen, we have not even one toilet in lobby. Is that compatible to hygiene regulations?

1. You're allowed only if you are the owner of the horse - and you have to give it a unique name like Guest73821
2. We're still negotiating with Disney about that
3. Left from the lobby - there is a bush with more nature just behind. Feel the nature spirit B)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, israelac, Huckleberry

More
31 Dec 2020 00:45 #48744 by israelac
israelac replied.

sp0ck wrote:

joe4135 wrote: 1. Am i allowed to park my horse in lobby while playing?

1. You're allowed only if you are the owner of the horse - and you have to give it a unique name like Guest73821
2. We're still negotiating with Disney about that
3. Left from the lobby - there is a bush with more nature just behind. Feel the nature spirit B)

I had to rename the topic "stupid questions and answers"
The following user(s) said Thank You: sp0ck, LiLaLux, Huckleberry

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/