Topic-icon PEACE and LOVE always

More
23 Sep 2020 20:16 #47788 by dagoyknow
dagoyknow replied.
lets not stay silent ... lets discuss and learn
lets evolve
PEACE ;0)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
23 Sep 2020 20:27 #47789 by malayerba
malayerba replied.
If I remember correctly, he was originally a Taoist and later liked Zen more. Hsi Yün or huang po.
The following user(s) said Thank You: dagoyknow

More
23 Sep 2020 21:58 - 23 Sep 2020 22:14 #47791 by Njet
Njet replied.

malayerba wrote: I don't think it's about winning or losing something. Because in that case you are right, it would be another version of "reality"
And I don't think it's about going out or coming in either, because that leaves us in the same situation,
another relative reality.
temporal or eternal, they are still human concepts, which is precisely what disperses us from our true nature, if such a thing exists.

It was a way to describe the in its core indescribable being without reality with necessarily human words and concepts which naturally only can be done very poorly and as another theory or concept but I am sure you understand when I try to indicate a state of 'all-nothingness' which is more than just remaining silent or being stripped of former perceptions. If that would be any closer to truth if there is any we don't know of course. Who would be left to judge that anyways?

dagoyknow wrote: Great relpy Thank you
Not sure Life and Death is a categorie made by humans.
Its the yin and yang thing Njet
watch a snake move do the coils push out or in
Both of course, both rely on each other to exist.
this is what i belive the enrgy is doing all the time
white fish chase black fish ect
hope that make sense.
PEACE and LOVE

It's difficult to really talk about all these things because everyone always uses terms and theories and ideas that could be correct or not. So while I would agree on energy causing a dualistic world at least in human perception at the same time I know that this is only one possible explaination amongst an endless amount of explainations which all have the same possibilty to be right or wrong if you think it through. Everything could be energy and energy could be the basis of everything but maybe energy is only a small part of something else. Maybe energy is an illusion. Maybe there isn't even any order. Maybe there isn't anything at all. Maybe you're not real. Maybe it's me alone. Maybe even I'm not here.

Makes you insane. ;)

More
24 Sep 2020 01:23 #47795 by dagoyknow
dagoyknow replied.
Yes Njet i totally agree
"Only words and conventions can isolate us from the entirely undefinable something which is everything ....."
This seems to be why shamans.. monks ect ect go into isolasion
to forget words and concepts.
i think phycadelics are great for this also.
PEACE an LOVE
dagoyknow
ps Socrates pointed out that human choice was motivated by the desire for happiness. Ultimate wisdom comes from knowing oneself. The more a person knows, the greater his or her ability to reason and make choices that will bring true happiness.....

More
24 Sep 2020 18:09 - 24 Sep 2020 18:10 #47798 by Njet
Njet replied.

dagoyknow wrote: "Only words and conventions can isolate us from the entirely undefinable something which is everything ....."
This seems to be why shamans.. monks ect ect go into isolasion
to forget words and concepts.

That's probably true. Seeking isolation and quiet for a more direct and somehow mystic way to be aware of everything. No words or thoughts it's just there.

dagoyknow wrote: ps Socrates pointed out that human choice was motivated by the desire for happiness. Ultimate wisdom comes from knowing oneself. The more a person knows, the greater his or her ability to reason and make choices that will bring true happiness.....

Living beings usually want to improve their situations or at least keep the status quo and for this it's not the worst thing to know or at least instinctively feel what's good for you and what's not. I wouldn't limit it to an idealistic happiness though because often it's just about basic needs or something else non-idealistic. And could you really say a wise buddhist monk has to be more truly happy than let's say someone who is happy and satisified with dedicating his life to a football club or to a 9 to 5 job when it's all about an individual feeling? To me it seems 'true happiness' is being at peace with yourself and the world around you but this could come from anything.

More
24 Sep 2020 19:58 #47799 by dagoyknow
dagoyknow replied.
For me the Question of who and why we are here is the most important one.
As i feel most of the probelms the world faces stem from not having this knowedge.
But like you say whos to say what is best.
we are like lemmings in a way.
heres hoping we can have a mass awakening.
And the Hundredth monkey effect is true ;0)
PEACE an LOVE
dagoyknow

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/