Topic-icon Solo Play? Computer Players

More
20 May 2020 00:58 #46551 by TexasDave
TexasDave created the topic: Solo Play? Computer Players
I am running my own pokerth-server. I want to play a games against computer players. I set the game up to have 5 players and fire it up. There is a box to tick to "fill up with computer opponents". I click it but do not see how to start the game with me and 4 computer opponents? Probabbly obvious but I do not see how to do this. Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
20 May 2020 01:19 #46552 by TexasDave
TexasDave replied.
Figured it out - need at least two players.

Is there a way to turn of the "chances" window? Where can I learn what I can configure on the server? Thanks!

More
20 May 2020 16:32 #46561 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

Is there a way to turn of the "chances" window? Where can I learn what I can configure on the server? Thanks!

No.

More
20 May 2020 17:33 #46562 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.

Where can I learn what I can configure on the server?

I missed that sentence ... sry.

There is no manual for the server settings inside ~/.pokerth/config.xml

But every setting is kinda self-explanatory by the name of it. Just keep in mind: client and server use the same config.xml - so there will be client only settings and server only settings.

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/