Topic-icon Would it be possible to use PokerTH to host a cards up tournament to stream?

More
31 Aug 2020 04:51 #47597 by hamm103
hamm103 created the topic: Would it be possible to use PokerTH to host a cards up tournament to stream?
I'm looking for some software that'll let me host a tournament that I can then stream to Twitch or YouTube, with the stream showing everyone's cards so viewers can follow the action. Will this let me do that? And if not, does anyone know of any software that will let me do that?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
31 Aug 2020 16:10 #47599 by boehmi
boehmi replied.
I don't know any software which can do this. And do you want to stream it live? Then the players themselves can watch it too.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia40

More
01 Sep 2020 01:39 #47606 by Claudia40
Claudia40 replied.
You can try OBS = Open Broadcaster Software, if you wanna stream on Twitch.
Here's the Link for the Software :
OBS Studio

:) ;)

More
01 Sep 2020 06:04 - 01 Sep 2020 06:05 #47609 by hamm103
hamm103 replied.
Yeah, I have OBS already, I'm just wondering if I'll be able to spectate a game while seeing all the cards

As for the issue of the player seeing the cards, OBS lets you stream with a delay.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Claudia40

More
02 Sep 2020 05:34 #47619 by Claudia40
Claudia40 replied.
Well, i don't think sp0ck and the other Devs would create such a Tool, but as far the streaming on Twitch there's always a Delay of a few Seconds. And pokerth isn't about real Cash or Money, but to show and learn the Viewers how to play Poker, pokerth is a great Game.
So, try it and - i just can speak for myself - i'd follow you, cause i'm already on Twitch :)

:) ;)

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/