Topic-icon New website design.

More
16 Oct 2016 14:13 #34372 by 827
The same thing happens to me too!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, sp0ck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Oct 2016 14:26 #34373 by sp0ck
Thank you very much for the feedback.

I guess I will have to develop another navigation. This one was integrated in the template ... and I already made some bugfixes in it.

Please give me a few days ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, Ingolf17, 827, Victor_mpt

More
16 Oct 2016 17:21 #34374 by white cat

KYFHO wrote:

white cat wrote: I've also changed my avatar to a round one, fitting better into that new circle...

That is because you are such a well rounded guy. (Hope that isn't lost in translation, That is an American phrase used as a compliment.)

Don't worry, I get it...

*throws back some of the irony*

Your Trusty, Sore Paranoid Loser Who Always Says... What You So Don't Need To
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
16 Oct 2016 18:47 #34375 by LiLaLux
Thank you very much dear friend sp0ck for your great work!

For me the new design fits well, so it needs getting used to it, because of the long, long time we saw the old design. It was time to make a change and get a new fresh look and maybe get more members interested to in here because of the new look.

I found some problems to set on your list for the next weeks to fix it, please:

1. Converting the old posts some of the special characters got lost, instead we see only '?'. But no problem at all, who reads the old posts. :)
2. Uploading pictures from the computer is not possible than before, only by url. Maybe i'm blind and didn't find the right button for upload. --- Attachment! Sorry found it. But somehow the work-flow and the display of the uploaded pictures/attachement looks weird and kicks all written text of the text box.
3. The VideoUrlProvider is without function.
4. After searching for posts i saw the posts only in text format with all the bbcode in a test box. Unfortunately i forgot to take a screen shot. Later the screen display was ok again. Don't know if it was just a render problem.
5. Clicking in the 'latest posts box' the original, first post appears instead of the recent posted article.
6. Looking at some profiles the showing up data looks a bit strange. Maybe you can improve it for a better readability. ;)

There are more new good features to be highlighted than my 6 'faults' i found right now.
Go on like this, there are many people who appreciate your work.

A good marriage is a union of two good forgivers
- Mark Twain
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, dmi3ij, Ghost__, sp0ck, 827, Victor_mpt

More
16 Oct 2016 21:55 #34378 by boehmi
7. New PM's are not visible when in the forum like before. Now you need to go into the profile or click the profile dropdown. Maybe you can add this module to the right column like it was before.

Apart from that, good work
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, sp0ck

• KYFHO
  • KYFHO's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Play or fold your cards & stop complaining.
More
16 Oct 2016 22:40 - 16 Oct 2016 22:43 #34379 by KYFHO
(Pictures removed because LiLaLux found the option.)

I will agree, the flow of the attachment button and submit button is not correct.

"Jacks, no matter how you play them it's wrong."
~Norm Chad
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/