Topic-icon Two bugs

More
21 Dec 2016 13:41 #35607 by 1AA1
Hi admins

I found 2 bugs:

1. On the homepage, at the moment I can chance my own profile, but it dosen't save this (pe. gender). BTW: I couldn't see, where is the box for the country selection.

2. On the software, if it's possible to take someon on the ignorlist, but I see allways what he or she is reading in the chatbox. Only the avatar of that player is away.

Thx 1AA1
The following user(s) said Thank You: dmi3ij, Ghost__, sp0ck, tahr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
21 Dec 2016 14:01 - 21 Dec 2016 14:03 #35608 by tahr
Hi 1AA1,

1) It's not implemented, yet. You can only select country and gender for game when you activate your account. However, in the following days, we'll add an entry in profile that allow to set country and gender.

2) You mean, ignore list don't work? You still can see messages from people that is in your ignore list? We'll take a look.

Thanks for reporting.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, sp0ck

More
21 Dec 2016 14:47 #35609 by 1AA1
Hi tahr

Thx 4 your fast response. Indeed, I see the message in the chatbox from a player who I have ignored.

Best wishes
1AA1

More
21 Dec 2016 22:04 #35613 by KYFHO
I was seeing messages from a player I ignored. In my player tooltips I always write "You have this player ignored" when I ignore a player. I was seeing chat from a player I had previously ignored.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
29 Dec 2016 10:41 #35701 by tahr
Hi 1AA1 & KYFHO,

Can you give me an example of an ignored player, from whom you still see messages?
If you don't want to make it public, just send me a private message.

One more question: Where do this happen, in lobby-chat or in game-chat?

If I have time enough this weekend and have no hangover after new-year :blush: , I'll try to reproduce this issue.

Regards,
tahr

More
30 Dec 2016 17:32 #35714 by KYFHO
I will try to reproduce, this was in the game. I usually have chat turned off, I turned the left panel back on to add some player notes (player tool tips). When you edit player tool tips the chat window opens as well. I noticed a lot of comments from one player, when I looked at his tool tips I had written that I had him ignored. The "ignore player" option was available, so I ignored him, then the "un-ignore player" option appeared.

It is possible I un-ignored him at some point. I didn't think too much about it until 1AA1 said something.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/