Topic-icon Issue editing profile

More
30 Sep 2014 05:51 #23528 by MaverNick
MaverNick created the topic: Issue editing profile
Hi all.
I'm trying to modify the additional data section of my profile, but after clicking on "send request" button an error occurs and it displays a red writing: "Code or some special characters are detected but not allowed", but I didn't put any special caracter.. How to do?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Codeman
  • Expert Boarder
  • Expert Boarder
  • It is only with the heart that one can see rightly
More
30 Sep 2014 14:39 #23529 by Codeman
Codeman replied.
Hi MaverNick.
I had the same problem when I edited my profile, I don't know well the editor rules, but at the end I understood that It is not allowed to use "spaces" after or before "commas" and "periods" symbols, look example of my profile:

"SWIFT as the WIND,QUIET as the FOREST,CONQUER like the FIRE,STEADY as the MOUNTAIN.It's only with the heart that one can see rightly"

Also it does not allow other language characters different from latin ones (cyrillic, chinese, japanese, etc).

It has also a limitation with message extensión, the number of characters.

And I think that maybe it does not allow multiple phrases (I had some problems with the space between phrases too).

I tell you this just by memory because maybe more tan 2 years that I don't edit profile, it could have been changed actually.

Greetings and good luck at games, long time, friend, I hope you are ok.

IMPORTANT: I am being harassed and impersonated during 7 years by an obsessed person who even copies my avatar and my account name, adding symbols like _.
This is my only and unique account: "Codeman" (no symbols, no numbers added).

More
30 Sep 2014 15:28 - 30 Sep 2014 16:54 #23530 by MaverNick
MaverNick replied.
Hi Codeman, long time since we played together at table but I'm happy to see you again, .. i'm ok and you?
About the issue: i cannot edit it in any way, also putting the simple word "hello", without other words... it always rejects the edit.

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/