Topic-icon A cheater in the competition ?

• Uncia
  • Uncia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 May 2012 09:14 #9992 by Uncia
Uncia created the topic: A cheater in the competition ?
Hi all,

I suspect TiaNenem to be a cheat, because he has a high average with many played parts within 20 min (whereas a part lasts 40 minutes minimum to finish in the 3 first ones. That is impossible. I suspect multiples accounts like "Buznaldo" recently.

Please, somebody could verify ?

http://www.poker-heroes.com/profile.html?w=1&user=TiaNenem&sc=&gender=&start=0&anz=50

Game history example of TiaNenem

2012-05-20 06:10:45 00:07:54 -> 1 ( :whistle: )
2012-05-19 15:28:40 00:14:25 -> 1 ( :whistle: )

etc

Many thanks and that the best wins ;)

Uncia

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Tila
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 May 2012 11:52 #9994 by Tila
Tila replied.
Hi Uncia,
i checked the TiaNenem( UserID 161260 ) game history.
Your assumption is correct, but he`s not acting like Buzinaldo, he IS Buzinaldo!
Our poker clown is back to continue his dirty work here on pokerth. :evil:
I`m striktly against blaming every top 10 rocket to be a cheater, but this is clearly the joke of the week. Like Buzinaldo you`ll find the same players in his games: Jack_Jeck, BritneyPark, Mealeak, Frescolo24,Mirtz_pop and some others.
www.pokerth.net/component/kunena/31-general/9942-the-best-poker-player-ever-on-pokerth-or-not.html

Tila

• Uncia
  • Uncia's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 May 2012 12:44 #9995 by Uncia
Uncia replied.

Tila wrote: Hi Uncia,
i checked the TiaNenem( UserID 161260 ) game history.
Your assumption is correct, but he`s not acting like Buzinaldo, he IS Buzinaldo!
Our poker clown is back to continue his dirty work here on pokerth. :evil:
I`m striktly against blaming every top 10 rocket to be a cheater, but this is clearly the joke of the week. Like Buzinaldo you`ll find the same players in his games: Jack_Jeck, BritneyPark, Mealeak, Frescolo24,Mirtz_pop and some others.
www.pokerth.net/component/kunena/31-general/9942-the-best-poker-player-ever-on-pokerth-or-not.html

Tila

Many thanks for your response, Tila. ;) Is TiaNenem's account will be deleted and his IP banished ?

I played a head up against Buzinaldo. He lost and I had noticed that a player with a big stack (50000$) had abandoned in the middle of the game, It was shady. He admitted to me that he cheated by giving me the name of his clones. What a clown ! :angry:

Sorry for my english language. :unsure:

• Tila
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 May 2012 12:51 #9996 by Tila
Tila replied.
Hi Uncia,
the admins will have a look on it, be sure :laugh:
It`s a never ending story, achieving a new dimension of cheating. :evil:
This is too important, before it disappears into the nirvana of too many threads (actually 3), so please let us use ONLY the following thread:

Thank you, Tila

More
21 May 2012 14:23 #9997 by MaverNick
MaverNick replied.
I was opening a new topic about TiaNenem (UserID: 161260) because i was suspicious about his rank. In fact I think he's Buzinaldo too. Other suspicious nicknames are:

Frescolo24
Jack_Jeck
Mealeak
Madonnnna
Puteiro2012

I hope admins will act soon..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

• Tila
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 May 2012 14:28 #9998 by Tila
Tila replied.
Hi MaverNick,pleeeeeease, use:
It makes it easier for us to follow the discussion,ok? B)

Thank you, Tila

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/