Topic-icon Fibonacci CUP

• Paolo ITA
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Jul 2013 22:50 #15579 by Paolo ITA
Paolo ITA replied.
ma martedi si gioca?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• I-knew-it
  • I-knew-it's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
21 Jul 2013 23:27 #15580 by I-knew-it
I-knew-it replied.
:ohmy:

I don't know how to answer you.... yes, we play on the tuesday, cause the cup is called Fibonacci Tuesday Cup...

• Paolo ITA
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jul 2013 20:47 #15609 by Paolo ITA
Paolo ITA replied.
I did not understand the logic of Fibonacci. I thought it was a points race. 1 round. 2 rounds. 3 rounds Mah etc etc. I played the first round coming 4. I thought it was for me to play the game 2. Instead do not know when I'll play. Much confusion in the head!

More
23 Jul 2013 20:49 - 23 Jul 2013 20:56 #15610 by dmi3ij
dmi3ij replied.
I-knew-it hi!
And why SeyyeD is playing a second time?
I would also like to have a second attempt
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

• Paolo ITA
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jul 2013 20:52 #15611 by Paolo ITA
Paolo ITA replied.
I do not even understand the logic. okay. I arrived at the first race 4. But I thought it was a tournament points. Every Tuesday we challenge etc etc. ..... Logic does not happen. Much better than the "Lily cup". Unless you then who is qualified for a final table is called. Vadremo that we will have answers

• jcwarriorOBb
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
23 Jul 2013 21:50 - 23 Jul 2013 22:02 #15613 by jcwarriorOBb
jcwarriorOBb replied.
I-knew-it

Rigth from round 2 we have problems because rules are not being followed. Players and admins are NOT paying attention.

I-knew-it said:

Many people who played the round 1st have sign up for the 2nd round.

If I follow the original rules, they can't play...
Otherwise, i have to change all the system of the FTC.

New ideas and help on that are welcome.

I guess then, a change in the rules are needed, because right from round 2 they have been broken. The main problem as I see is that even though the cup is "open" for everyone, in reality it is not. Once you have participated in a prevous table you cannot participate in the others. Players are NOT understanding this and subscribe multiple times.

I-knew-it. On table 2 Seyyed is playing and he should not be by current rules. Either invalidate the table or change the rules. I asked Doc Ijiwaru not to invite players from round one, yet Seyyed was invited.

Paolo ITA in a certain way has a good point. He seems not to understand the rules, and I don't blame him. He was told that he would not be able to participate in round 2 because he participated in round 1.

Paolo ITA wrote:

but people like me who has already played the first round must sign up again? YES or NO?
ciao

I-knew-it answered:
"NO"

Very short and concise answer. Ok, so far is clear. He should not take part of game 2. But again the point he raises is that he was led to believe that the FTC was a points race.

Paolo Ita wrote:

I do not even understand the logic. okay. I arrived at the first race 4. But I thought it was a tournament points. Every Tuesday we challenge etc etc. ..... Logic does not happen. Much better than the "Lily cup". Unless you then who is qualified for a final table is called. Vadremo that we will have answers

I-knew-it, if we have a point system, make use of it. What is the idea of having points if they not have any part in the qualification criteria. I believe it would be better if players are not restricted on the number of tables they could join. Let them compete for the points.

The rules in their current state are inflexible in my humble opinion, cause confusion and promote disorder. Again, I must make it clear that I did not make the rules. That is a common misunderstanding.

See http://www.pokerth.net/community/community-events/11909-ftc-fibonacci-tuesday-cup-round-2.html?start=12#15468

Notwithsatnding the above I am truly interested in making the Fibonacci Cup an interesting community event that becomes appealing and inclusive. I however have time restraints. I might come with some ideas.

PS: Very important before making any announcement follow this rule... Polish first, publish later.

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/