Topic-icon WEC Admin Board Announcements

• EMBARG00
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jul 2013 22:34 #15532 by EMBARG00
EMBARG00 replied.
i want play wecup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• YuGo
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jul 2013 22:47 #15533 by YuGo
YuGo replied.
problem solved ty yoeki kanereturns2 and win me?? hope it does'nt happen again

• I-knew-it
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
18 Jul 2013 23:08 #15534 by I-knew-it
I-knew-it replied.

EMBARG00 wrote: i want play wecup

I want a pizza with mozzarella ... :whistle:

• Rezos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
20 Jul 2013 22:28 #15562 by Rezos
Rezos replied.
I deleted my comment but win me?? asked me to apologize. So I will restore my comment and I do not apologize. You are breaking your own rules and do not deserve respect. Live with illusion that you're playing poker, but far from truth.

More
28 Jul 2013 16:42 #15713 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Announcement by Admin board of the WEEEKEND CUP

Hello Weekend Cuppers,

we worked out:

a sanction scale for disrespectful behaving players.

Any player who has a disrespectful behaviour (provocations, impoliteness, racism, harassment,...) will have to apologize in PTH forum.

Depending on the severity of the offending behaviour, any step of the following sanction scale can be voted by WEC admin board:

- no further punishment
- 1-week exclusion from WEC
- 2-week exclusion from WEC
- 1-month exclusion from WEC
- 3-month exclusion from WEC
- permanent exclusion from WEC

Additional an exclusion from one monthly final or more successive monthly finals is possible.

Depending on the severity of the violation, the judgement of the WEC admin board can be more severe.

A repeated disrespectful behaviour will at least get the next level sanction in the above specified scale.

If the player refuses to apologize publicly, he is excluded from WEC, till he or she apologizes.

In severe cases a deadline can be set by WEC admin board. After elapse of this deadline, the corresponding player will be excluded from any future WEC game.

Rezos's behaviour towards WEC Admin Board

The disrespectful and insulting behaviour towards WEC Admin Board and WEC Community is something we can't tolerate. That is why we have decided to exclude Rezos from any further WEC game till he apologizes. The WEC Admin Board reserves further steps if he does.

We also created a rule for players, who had lost connection in an early point of a WEC game.

Early-quitting-rule.

If a player is forced to leave a WEC game early and had no opportunity to rejoin the game, so the early-quitting-rule has to be used.

As reference the time of drop out of the corresponding player in game report or Log-File-Analysis is relevant.

Till the end of 1st Blind level: The player is out of competition and will not mentioned in ranking-key in a game report.

From 2nd Blind level till the end of game: The player is not of competition and will mentioned in ranking-key in a game report.

A report of problem by corresponding player and the attaching of complete log file by game reporter is welcome.

At the end some words addressed to players with a lot of games but slightly missing the opportunity to play Weekend Cup. We are working on a decent solution, which offers a common ground for all corresponding players. Please don't reset your account and keep on playing ranking and all other Cups aside the WEC. We hope we can help you as soon as possible.

Regards

Your WEC Admin Board

Nelly, Emmeler, M4N!4C, win me??, Schupp and krrreuh
The following user(s) said Thank You: MasterG84, win me??, Safavid, Ghost__

• Rezos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
28 Jul 2013 17:37 #15716 by Rezos
Rezos replied.
interesting view point on WEC board. I'm removed from cup in which I not participate ;) . You do not want to admit his mistake and expect me to apologize. I'm only sorry that I lost my time with you.

"Message from yourself to M4N!4C
22 July 2013, 08:20

Hello M4N!4C,
My behavior was a reaction to the behavior of some WEC administrators. In my last post, I wrote "You are breaking your own rules and do not deserve respect" . I will not apologize for fact that the behavior of some WEC administrators cause negative reactions. This is a problem of WEC tournament board. I have nothing against Germans and other nations, I'm not a xenophobe. "

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/