Topic-icon WEC Admin Board Announcements

• gladiador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
02 Aug 2013 19:13 #15839 by gladiador
gladiador replied.
how can I enter this tournament WEC, thank answers ...

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
02 Aug 2013 19:47 #15840 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hello gladiador.

Thank you for your interest.

You need to play at least 300 ranking games.

You need at least 60% combined out of your reached 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th places in All-Time-Rank-O-Meter at your profile

At least you need 2 old seasons.

Regards

M4N!4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: win me??, Doc Ijiwaru, Ghost__

• gladiador
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Aug 2013 14:44 #15884 by gladiador
gladiador replied.
just do not get this question seasons
how long it takes this season?

More
03 Aug 2013 16:20 #15887 by Groucho Marx
Groucho Marx replied.
Every season is about 3 months, the current season ends on september. 30th. That means if you play 300 games and get the percentages that are required till then the first chance to take part in WEC is january, 1st 2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Ghost__

• FPBTH
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
03 Aug 2013 20:17 #15891 by FPBTH
FPBTH replied.
I can give you an idea, why do not you make a tournament and 3 menhores gain a stake in the wec.
and takes into account the hearts or the rank of each person.http://www.pokerth.net/media/kunena/emoticons/wink.png

More
26 Sep 2013 16:56 - 03 Oct 2015 16:16 #17101 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Good evening Weekendcuppers,

first I'll announce the decision concerning the WEC game #788 (again).

Unfortunately the game will not count for ranking. The player bbb neither full fills the WEC cut or veterans rule.

Sadly it wasn't the first cancelled game this month. So I refer to the below listed rules for table admins and all WEC players.

I also recommend to all current and willing table admins to prepare and use Excel, OpenOffice or any other spreadsheet program.

Guide How to create a WEC game

Any experienced WEC player can act as table admin for WEC games.
The point “experienced” wasn't further explained but at least 20 - 30 WEC games could be enough.

First you have to create a table with invitational modus.

1. Table Set-up:

Starting Money: $ 10,000
First Small Blind: $ 50
Delay: 7 s
time for Action: 12 s
Blind level increasing: double every 22nd hand

2. Inviting players:

Take care that invited players fulfil WEC cut or qualified via new veterans rule.
Only the table admin invites and is responsible that all players full fill required requirements.
(exception: If the table admin lost connection any player can invite the corresponding table admin.)

Players who cross invite can be warned or excluded from table by table admin.

What should happen if a player who is not the admin of a WEC game finds a player who could be invited.
The player should point to the potential participant to the corresponding table admin.

WEC cut:

At least 300 ranking games and 2 old/finished seasons and at least 60 % combined out of placements 1 - 4 at All-Time-Rank-O-Meter in corresponding player profile

veterans rule:

Any player, who miss WEC cut with more than 1000 games and 4 old seasons is also able to qualify via veterans rule.
For such players the weighted average has to be used
The weighted average of the last 100 games of current and last two seasons or last 3 (or more) complete seasons (you need at least 300 games, like WEC cut). An Average of 9 is needed to qualify via veterans rule.

the basic formula to calculate the ability of a player is:

(games of current season*average of last 100 games of current season+games of season 2013/2*average of last 100 games of season 2013/2+games of season 2013/1*average of last 100 games of season 2013/1+games of season 2012/4*average of last 100 games of season 2012/4)/(games of current season+ games of season 2013/2+games of season 2013/1+games of season 2012/4)

The highest value for games for all seasons is 100.

to illustrate this relatively new rule I've taken a screenshot. I've chosen bbb and dartz501,who requested via PM.

You see both doesn't full fill the 1-2-3-4 60% WEC cut rule but they have over 1000 ranking games so you have to use the veterans rule to check qualification for WEC.

bbb has 8 finished seasons she would be able to join immediately if she would full fill veterans rule.
dartz501 could join at 1st October 2013(or next season) if he keeps his current (green) status of at least 9.00 points total.

Unfortunately bbb missed qualification.

If you are not sure if a player already played a WEC game you can use Emmeler's WEC Ranking topic as help to find qualified players.

http://pokerth.net/community/wec/10087-wec-ranking.html

At least you need 7 qualified players to start a WEC game.

3. Your duties after a game

All you have to do after the game is the report of a game at WEC Scores topic.
A link to Log-File-Analysis and/or Log file is welcome.
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Don Cool, Ghost__

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/