Topic-icon WEC Admin Board Announcements

More
22 Nov 2013 14:08 - 22 Nov 2013 14:09 #18453 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hello der-yogi,

it has been a long time I've seen a post by yourself here at forum. It looks I've overseen your scheduled date for Yearly Final.

But currently it looks like a potential Yearly Final with 11 participants. So we will see at 8th December 2013 or finally at 5th January 2014 if we will experience a Yearly Final with 9, 10 or 11 participants.

I'll start a doodle survey in early December 2013 to find a date and time which is accommodate to all participating WEC players.

Currently I would not negate your suggested date. Any Friday and Sunday after the Monthly final of December 2013 (5th January 2014) at the first quarter in 2014 could be a potential date.
The time could be a bit problematic because some WEC players cant play at 8 pm usually. So I'll suggest to give all participants the choice to select between 8 pm, 9pm and 10 pm of each suggested date. Of course I can add some additional dates within the workdays or Saturdays if wished by participants,

I think this is a fair offer for all participants. So they can do their private matters before the Yearly Final starts and they are better prepared. Last years Grand Final was finally at 22nd February. So I set the announced date to 1st quarter 2014.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, der-yogi, win me??, Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
25 Dec 2013 00:41 #19142 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Announcement by Admin board of the WEEEKEND CUP

Ho! Ho! Ho! Weekendcuppers,

you kept out of mischief? Than we have a special filling for your Christmas sock.

Maybe you remember the brainstorming for a new name of the WEEKEND CUP in July. We had the chose out of 20 different proposals and have chosen the new name.

Within 2 voting rounds the WEC Admin Board has chosen:

WE Cup

Second and also important part of this announcement is the outgoing of the WEC Administration Board Election.

Unfortunately this topic is a mixed bag for us. We can't force you to do the job for sure but we expected a bit more positive responses of the nominations. That 9 nominees didn't respond was also a bit disappointing.
But at least we get 7 admins for the Admin Board. We discussed that matter and came to a quick result. We cancel the voting and put in the two new admins directly. der-yogi and MasterG84 are those two who got the privilege to influence the work of WE Cup Administration Board. The new election period starts at 1st January 2014.

At least the entire WEC Administration Board will wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Nelly, Emmeler, M4N!4C, win me??, Schupp and krrreuh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, der-yogi, MasterG84, win me??, Ghost__

More
03 Jan 2014 14:00 #19333 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.

Hi Wecuppers,

I just want to announce the last decision made by the first WEC Administration Board. As denoted there will be a small change in WEC ranking. We decided to change the malus-system a bit so you have to do 1.5 games per week in a 4 week period (6 games in 4 weeks) to prevent inactivity malus now.

Unfortunately Nelly is leaving the WEC Admin Board, we wish all the best to her.

So the First WEC Administration Board is greeting you a last time.

Nelly, Emmeler, M4N!4C, win me??, Schupp and krrreuh
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, der-yogi, MasterG84, win me??, Schupp, hargreaves, Ghost__

More
26 Feb 2014 16:37 #20345 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.

Hello WeCuppers,

after a longer break without an announcement we will tell you the current state of affairs aside the WEC tables.

First we announce the cooperation with GirlsPower Challenge. We prepared a special gift for Valentines Day's Cup winner l0stman. In the future any GirlsPower Challenge will receive following goodies.

- A participation at one WEC semi finals of his/her choice within the next three months.
- After the participation at the Semi-final the corresponding player is a WEC member and can play at any WEC game.

Players who are banished from WEC are also excluded from this offer.

The next important point of this announcement is that we found a player, who played with two accounts at We Cup. We decided not to punish the corresponding player. Why, you will see at next point of this announcement. We also grant an amnesty within the next 30 days to any player with second account at WEC. All you have to do is contact one of the WEC Administration Board members via PM and tell him which account you will use in the future. The other account will be deleted from WEC ranking.
So at least we appeal to you to stay fair and tell us your other accounts which you are using at We Cup.

The Third point is that we decided to offer the WEC rules in multiple languages. We know that you are from all over the world and some of you are not so good at English. That's why we want to offer a bigger pool of different languages. We are currently working on a fundamental rule book which we want to translate. We would be very grateful if you could help us at this topic.

So now lets get to the last point. The WEC is still growing and we try to keep this trend alive. But a bigger We Cup needs more players who help on and aside the tables. Specially players who play frequently are asked to be table administrator and/or WEC game reporter.
We truly understand that you have other duties aside the WeCup but we need you if you want a bigger WEC with multiple tables at the same time.

If you have further questions or ideas concerning all topics please let us know.

Regards

Emmeler, M4N!4C, win me??, Schupp, krrreuh, der-yogi and MasterG84
The following user(s) said Thank You: supernoob, Pagol, Ghost__

• Rezos
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Feb 2014 19:36 - 17 Jul 2014 18:17 #20347 by Rezos
Rezos replied.

• ThPowerGirls
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
26 Feb 2014 21:05 #20348 by ThPowerGirls
ThPowerGirls replied.
The Girlpower admin. thanks the WEC Administration Board
for this very nice gift.
We hope that a lot of GirlPower players, this gift see like a real challenge and motivation, to win GirlPower Cups.
Also thanks for the great collaboration between two Cup administrations.

Best Regards and Pokerfun
Nelly and yoeki

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/