Topic-icon WEC Admin Board Announcements

More
30 Dec 2015 18:19 #29743 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Announcement by Admin board of the WE CUP

Hi WeCuppers,

For 2016 we have some mayor changes concerning the qualification for the monthly and yearly Finals.

Lets start first with the monthly Finals. Instead of winning a game you have to qualify through the WeC monthly Ranking. The Top 20 is now the goal you have to reach to get your monthly Semi-Final ticket.
But there are also rewards for the defending champion and the #1 of the Monthly Ranking. They are now directly qualified for the Monthly Final table.
Due we have currently no backup solution if Emmeler is not able to deliver the monthly ranking in time we are entitled to change the date or time frame of the monthly ranking in short-term.

Second is the Yearly Grand Final. Only the Top 10 of 2016 is eligible to play this Final table. There might be some different opportunities to qualify for the grand one in the future. But when only 3 of 8 elected admin are available when something important is up for voting the admin board can't make progress. So let's hope there will be something released soon.

And last but not least we are currently changing some things up at the Admin Board you may have noticed at the previous announcement.

Regards

Your WeC Administration
The following user(s) said Thank You: joyinko, Ghost__, tahr

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Dec 2015 21:44 - 02 Jan 2016 02:38 #29746 by Don Cool
Don Cool replied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
04 Jan 2016 23:18 #29797 by GAVIOES
GAVIOES replied.
hi friends
about new rules
top 20 month rank have ticket to play final month is ok
BUT TOP 10 RANK PLAY WEC GRAND FINAL NOOO PLZ PLZ NO
plz plz
no no no
Emmeler and Maniac plz
hear me
this rule is the death of we cup
plz plz nooooo
keep the champ month play WEC GRAND FINAL
think about it plz
this rule no make sense
why play final month???? for nothing????
if top 10 rank will play grand final, why play month final???
for nothing???
i talked about this rule with many friends players of we cup and nobody liked this rule
TOP 20 RANK PLAY FINAL MONTH IS OK
BUT MONTH CHAMP NEED PLAY GRAND FINAL
(and nothing top 10 rank)
plz plz Emmeler and Maniac. think about it
many friends dont enjoy this new rule
:( :( :(
i am very very very sad
(ofc still eh nois Emmeler)
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, boehmi, Dati, Kleinvieh, SchlumpfineX, Ghost__

More
05 Jan 2016 01:09 #29801 by boehmi
boehmi replied.

GAVIOES wrote: hi friends
about new rules...

Don't get me wrong partner, but there were a few threads about this in the admin forum in the last few weeks and months, but only M4N!4C, Emmeler and I had to say anything...

Maybe we could have 2 yearly cups, one for the winners of the monthly cups and one for the top 10 players in the yearly ranking? Or maybe this is a stupid idea... :whistle:
The following user(s) said Thank You: M4N!4C, Ghost__

More
05 Jan 2016 01:46 #29802 by GAVIOES
GAVIOES replied.
hi Partner boehmi
dont worry my friend
we want the best for we cup
all can post your idea
but all friends i talked about this rule dont enjoy
this rule no make sense my friend
if top 10 rank will play grand final, no need play final month
why play final month if rank is more important???
this rule is very bad
if RANK is more important, no need play we cup grand final.
because the top rank will be the champ
(question of justice)
we need choice rank or final table
boehmi, Emmeler and Maniac
plz try understand my words
my english is very bad
2015 i work in the admin board but i stoped because
only me + 2 players work so i stoped....

PLZ DONT KILL OUR WE CUP
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, Dati, SchlumpfineX, Ghost__

More
05 Jan 2016 04:07 - 05 Jan 2016 04:11 #29803 by Safavid
Safavid replied.
????
Hi administration board of WEC and WEC friends
Thanx M4N!4C and Emmeler for your considerations and efforts to make WEC better.
I read M4N!4C note about the recently changes decided on administration board. I have 2 points if i may :
1.I think top 20 players for monthly semi-finals is a good Idea, I reviewed the past list of winners of WEC months and find out in average 30 players would be in list of the semi eligible players , we can have the past rule (all winners of a month WEC games) and then add top 20 ranking players to this list and remove the repeated ones and the final list is ready to random table choosing by machine.
For example: we have 30 month winners and 20 top ranking players , 12 players are in both pre-lists ... so: 30+20=50-12=38 ... In this case we will have 38 players for semis and the semi tables may be more crowded ! Last month there were only 14 players for 2 semi tables and 5 from each qualified for Final monthly ... I think with my suggested list both sides will be happy ... : winners of WEC games that for reasons are under 20th in WEC ranking and top 20 players in wec ranking.

For point 2 in M4N!4C note I`m kinda agree with GAVIOES, and boehmi for 2 Different cups in the end of the season , Maybe a heads up match between 2 winners (Ranking final table and Grand yearly final).

Any way, thanx for your time for our WEC !
Best regards
Safavid
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, Ghost__

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/