Topic-icon WEC Admin Board Announcements

More
16 May 2020 15:33 #46519 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Announcement by Admin board of the WE CUP

Hi WeCuppers,

another overhaul in the rule book. This time the veterans rule got a well deserved revamp.

veterans rule:

Any player, who misses WEC cut with more than 1000 games and 4 old seasons is also able to qualify via veterans rule.
For such players the weighted average has to be used
The weighted average of the last 300 games of current and last two seasons or last 3 (or more) complete seasons (you need at least 300 games, like WEC cut). An Average of 5.75 is needed to qualify via veterans rule.

The current basic formula to calculate the ability of a player is:

(games of current season*average of current season+games of season 2020/1*average of season 2020/1+games of season 2019/4*average of season 2019/4)/(games of current season+ games of season 2020/1+games of season 2019/4)

Due to the disappearance of the 100 game limit all games played in current or past seasons count towards the calculation.

What if a player played a lot of games? Can I deduct a season form the basic formula? No. this was also part of the old formula, but for another reason. On the old rule it was a necessity due to the 100 game limit per season. On the new one it is there to keep it fair for players who qualified via 1-2-3-4 min. 60% rule.

Can I put an inactive Season (0 games played) in to calculation? No, only seasons with at least 1 game played will be put into calculation.

Sorry for the late fixing of this rule.

Regards

Your WeC Administration
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, All Inn IDOIT, s3ign3ur, foamie

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Jun 2020 03:42 #46841 by Vegas11
Vegas11 replied.
Although I doubt it, using the Veterans rule do I qualify.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/