Topic-icon WE CUP Seasons 2014 - 2020

More
03 Jan 2014 21:30 - 03 Jan 2014 21:32 #19340 by Schupp
Schupp replied.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dati, MasterG84, win me??, M4N!4C, hargreaves, Don Cool, Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jan 2014 21:32 #19342 by GAVIOES
GAVIOES replied.
nice logo schupp
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
06 Jan 2014 16:13 - 06 Jan 2014 16:26 #19396 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hello WE Cuppers,

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Dati, MasterG84, win me??, Schupp, hargreaves, Don Cool, Safavid, Ghost__

More
02 Feb 2014 22:58 - 02 Feb 2014 22:59 #19847 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi WEC table admins, (Especially Emmeler and win me??, the admins of currently running 10pm WEC)
Hello members of WEC,

I was in PTH internet game lobby @ 21:56 (sure a bit late but just in time. But I had other things to do.). I saw one WEC table (admin: Emmeler) with 9 players. But a few moments later the 10th player joined and game started immediately. It wasn't definitely 10 pm. After this I checked all running games and found out that a Second table (admin: win me??) started a few moments before I entered the PTH game Lobby.
So you ruined any opportunity to have three tables @ the same time.

So I ask the above mentioned admins why didn't you wait for other players?

I gave already some tips to all players who wants to be WEC table admin. So here is another one If you have some time until you can start a game Invite only seven or eight players. If there are only ten potential WEC players you can invite a ninth one. But you have still to wait till 8 pm. or 10 pm (Official WEC starting times!!!) to start a game.

Another important point were discussed the last hours.

win me?? wrote: hi friends B) B) :
emmeler sent a message for me :
I hope the wrong post was an error an not a bad joke done on purpose.
We can be glad if noone starts arguing.
You should clear the facts quickly and maybe add an apology.
Emmeler

eheh
ty emme
i enjoy when see your effort for wecup :laugh: :P ;)
really that wasnot a joke or a humor because :
at the first game gavioes told to all ; agree this game count for wecup too and all told yes .... krrreuh told about setting and i told him np because all are agree then :
after game when i won that ; 2 big noob cried so much and wrote here a post for it , i know here isnot for humors my friend and i never do it here and really i havenot TIME for jokes this days and i dont need a win at month , you know me , i reported it : only because we told at first game ; we count it for wecup and report it ..... and np for counting or no ..... THEN ; i did it .... but noobs are crying now :laugh: :woohoo: :silly:
plz be more relax emmeler :kiss: ;)
cu soon , bb .

I will give you some reasons why the game should and will not count for WEC.

1. The game was originally a qualification game of Brasil Cup. This cup didn't have any reference to WE Cup.
2. The game wasn't marked as an official WE Cup game. For sure only a small error in form but in some countries this small error can cost you a lot of time, nerves and money. Also the “wrong” game settings are an error but we played several games with wrong settings and they still count. So the “wrong” settings are an argument but a very weak one.
3. There were a lot of other WEC players who played at this cup. If would be very unfair to all present players who didn't played at tables with only WEC members.

So kitty you have to realize that this game can't count for WEC ranking.

Have a nice week

M4N!4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dati, Ghost__

More
03 Feb 2014 17:21 - 03 Feb 2014 17:21 #19860 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi all,

Before I start, please continue the discussion about the “Brazil Cup game” here at this topic!

GAVIOES wrote:

GAVIOES wrote: hi all
when start brazil cup i ask for win me?? if this game count to rank
him told maybe, and will try report. maybe emmeler accept.
i think is better the players say when the game running. ( i dont accept )
but np win me??you are the best player here.
see you 20:00

plz admins board
make a report with rules about we cup
in first page scores we cup 2014
example
1) if a game with wrong settings, no count to rank
2) if 1 player in table (no cupper) no count game to rank
3) if 1 player do bad behavior = suspension
4) bla bla bla ....
5) do not get angry when the lucker doc ijiwaru kill you with another bad beat :) :)
6) bla bla bla...
:) :) :P :P :laugh: :laugh:

To create more and more rules could make the WEC rule book even more confusing than clearly arranged. The admin board is currently working on an Oversight of all important rules. Unfortunately its currently the progress is stagnating a bit. Your suggestions will be added also to the list.

I already told my opinion why the corresponding game shouldn't count for WEC ranking(you can find it above this post).

Surely win me?? mean well but he now has to get a lot of critics for finding another soft spot in WEC rules.

To ensure that your WEC game will be counted in WEC ranking please follow these advices:

1. Name your game WEC, WEC 20:00, 22:00, 8pm, 10pm or something else only the WEC is essential.
If you have more tables at the same time please also add a table number to your game name(table 1, table 2, T1...).
2. Use the WEC game settings. From time to time it happens that table admins set up the wrong settings. That's usually no problem when all players at the table agree to play with these settings.
3. If you have invited a player who don’t fullfill the WEC rules the game will not count for ranking. You can also kick the corresponding player before the game starts if you are game admin. But the best thing to handle this matter is to friendly ask him/her to leave the table.
4. After the game the table admin or an other player of the corresponding table has to post the report of the game at the WEC scores topic. Special notes are also part of the report. So if a player behaves badly, wrong game settings or other special happenings.

I hope these 4 small advices will help to create WEC games for all table admis

See ya

M4N!4C
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doc Ijiwaru, Ghost__

• Emmeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ante Romam Treveris Stetit Annis Mille Trecentis!
More
03 Feb 2014 19:05 - 03 Feb 2014 19:13 #19861 by Emmeler
Emmeler replied.

M4N!4C wrote: Hi WEC table admins, (Especially Emmeler and win me??, the admins of currently running 10pm WEC)
Hello members of WEC,

I was in PTH internet game lobby @ 21:56 (sure a bit late but just in time. But I had other things to do.). I saw one WEC table (admin: Emmeler) with 9 players. But a few moments later the 10th player joined and game started immediately. It wasn't definitely 10 pm. After this I checked all running games and found out that a Second table (admin: win me??) started a few moments before I entered the PTH game Lobby.
So you ruined any opportunity to have three tables @ the same time.

So I ask the above mentioned admins why didn't you wait for other players?

I gave already some tips to all players who wants to be WEC table admin. So here is another one If you have some time until you can start a game Invite only seven or eight players. If there are only ten potential WEC players you can invite a ninth one. But you have still to wait till 8 pm. or 10 pm (Official WEC starting times!!!) to start a game.
Have a nice week

M4N!4C

[/size]

Hi M4N!4C,

sorry for the jump start at 21:58. Sad we missed the chance to open three tables.

Here's my point of view: After specing the 2nd half of 8pm game (2*quad pm) I opened 10pm table 1 at 21:48 and invited only players that hadn't participated in the earlier WeC. 9 seats were occupied in less than three minutes and the last seat I had promised to Lizard1. I told him to wait a few minutes but seat 10 definitely would be his. I realized someone had created another table but seated I couldn't see who it was. Table two filled up to 9 occupied seats as quick as t1.

As megabazus asked for the seat I had promised to Lizard1 I told him that the table was full already. Observing exactly two WeC candidates (and no more) in the lobby i told the other admin that i'll invite Lizard1 and fill the table. I couldn't recognize the other admin had started already and i talked with a mute ghost, äh a jinn. Starting time was exactly 21:58.
Later the game reports told me that megabazus hadn't been invited to the other table. :( And now i hear from you that t2 was started even earlier (and apparently without any notice) than my t1. :blush:

Sorry once more! 49.5% mea culpa and i know that telling you that (T1 + 2) / 2 < 7 is a flimsy excuse.

Regards

Matt Plëséier! Avec plaisir! Graag Gedaan!
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: Doc Ijiwaru, Ghost__

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/