Topic-icon WE CUP Seasons 2014 - 2020

More
16 Jan 2019 20:26 #42587 by Emmeler
Emmeler replied.
Hi M4N!4C hi We Cuppers,

I do not see a necessity to change the day of our monthly finals. Monthly finals are something special and a lot of players think it's special. Since the beginning of WeC, we play them sundays and not on an ordinary friday. Consider our friends overseas in Mexico or Brazil. 10pm GMT+1 is early afternoon over there. It really makes a difference to play poker on a working day or on a work-free sunday.
If a single request results in a change, you have my single vote against.
Regards

Matt Plëséier! Avec plaisir! Graag Gedaan!
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2019 21:28 #42589 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hello Emmeler and WeCuppers,

Considering the day of the final, I haven changed anything yet.
I’ve asked the WeC Community which date they prefer, and only a few answered yet. So I’ll sent out a strawpoll-link to you and boehmi. Feel free to post it in game chat.
I also have no problem to create a permanent doodle poll for the finals, if the poll ends in a draw.

You already covered the disadvantages for Friday games. For Sunday there are also a few. Players from East Europe, Asia or Australia are kinda excluded, because the game would be on the night to Monday. For Mid-Europeans its also borderline inconvenient, because if you have to get up early on Monday you might consider not playing on late Sunday games.

You see there are drawbacks on both dates. I excluded Saturday from the poll because this is most likely the only free day for the most players.

More
28 Apr 2019 00:24 - 28 Apr 2019 00:35 #43281 by Don Cool
Don Cool replied.
Congratulations for kicked all and win (easy) table, my friend hotte ;-)
Question: why have I been removed from the list of WEC members and why are players allowed to play far below 60% places 1-4?

https://www.pokerth.net/community/forum/wec/13668-wecup-ranking-2019?limitstart=0

Why do you start with only 6 players and do not invite me?
Since when is a game with only 6 players scored? Were not there at least 7 players?

Are there any new rules or why have I been excluded?

More
28 Apr 2019 02:09 - 28 Apr 2019 02:11 #43282 by boehmi
boehmi replied.
I move your post here to keep the other thread free from discussions.

Don Cool wrote: Question: why have I been removed from the list of WEC members and why are players allowed to play far below 60% places 1-4?

Players get removed from the WEC list after not playing for 12 or even 18 month. Emmeler knows it exactly.

To join WEC you need 60%. Once you are a WEC member and you keep playing regularly, you stay a WEC member forever, even if you drop below 60%.

Don Cool wrote: Why do you start with only 6 players and do not invite me?
Since when is a game with only 6 players scored? Were not there at least 7 players?

Are there any new rules or why have I been excluded?

We changed the rules in 2019 to allow games to start with 6 players. The 7th place then goes to disco_dummy.

I was about to invite you after re-checking your profile, but you had already left seconds before somehow sulky.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler

More
28 Apr 2019 02:56 - 28 Apr 2019 02:57 #43283 by Emmeler
Emmeler replied.
Hi Don Cool,

we remove old players from the WeC list, when they havent't had a WeC for more than 3 years, due to the end of the year. Your last WeC dated 2015 December 30th and we took you from the list Jan 1st this year.

This removal is no ban and cause we have the 'once in with a WeC game, in forever' you are welcome to join again. Your next WeC game will put you on the list again.

The 18 months removal is something different. Every new month I script pth stats to find new WeC players (60% rule, enough seasons, …) and then ask to put them on bbcbots WeC-list.
When these new candidates show no interest in WeC and never accept a single invitation to a WeC game within 18 months, they're put off the list again.

See you soon

Emmeler

Matt Plëséier! Avec plaisir! Graag Gedaan!
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, M4N!4C

More
06 Feb 2020 23:07 #45212 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi all WeC Table admin and that who wants to be,

today we met Cebis again.
I wasn’t sure due to he was removed from bbcbot-list, so I had to dig a bit in the forums. When I found what I wanted the game already started without him.

So It would be nice if he would be added again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: LiLaLux

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/