Topic-icon WE CUP Seasons 2014 - 2020

• Emmeler
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Platinum Boarder
  • Ante Romam Treveris Stetit Annis Mille Trecentis!
More
13 May 2014 23:56 - 14 May 2014 00:03 #21582 by Emmeler
Emmeler replied.
Hello paulo121p,

today (May 15th) 10pm MEST you asked for a WeC invitation and i gave you a NOACK because you are below WeC 60% rule with places 1+2+3+4 in all-time-rank-o-meter. You have 53,52 %.

But...we have an additional rule called 'veterans rule' which says:

Any player, who miss WEC cut with more than 1000 games and 4 old seasons is also able to qualify via veterans rule. For such players the weighted average has to be used. The weighted average of the last 100 games of current and last two seasons or last 3 complete seasons. An Average of 9 is needed to qualify via veterans rule.

Veterans rule calculation is not a decison that can be made at first sight and needs some small calculations. I did and you can see the result here:
9,21 with veterans rule is sufficient!

If you still want to join us: Welcome to WeC paulo121p !

Regards

Emmeler

Matt Plëséier! Avec plaisir! Graag Gedaan!
File Attachment:
Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: M4N!4C, Don Cool, Kleinvieh, Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• FPBTH
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
01 Jun 2014 03:33 #21868 by FPBTH
FPBTH replied.
I wonder if I can add to the group wec now with 60% 1,2,3,4, and 300 game? ;)

More
01 Jun 2014 10:20 #21869 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi FPBTH,

You achieved all terms to participate (310 games, 3 old seasons and places 1-4 are over 60%).

Welcome to the We Cup!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Don Cool, Ghost__

More
03 Aug 2014 14:49 - 03 Aug 2014 14:52 #22710 by GAVIOES
GAVIOES replied.
boehmi wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the good game apart from beluxa71, who rather chose to play bingo. Sorry to the guys who's game he destroyed.

I thought WEC was created to not have such players at the table. Is there a way to reclassify players in some way?

hi boehmi
please use this topic to take your doubts or questions.
we have 7 players who are part of the board of directors elected by all of us
only they can change the rules
but I think almost impossible to reclassify players
maybe is better you adapt your game against aggressive players
and ofc, welcome to family wec.
(sorry my bad english)
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, Dati, M4N!4C, ElmoEGO, Ghost__

More
03 Aug 2014 16:40 #22711 by boehmi
boehmi replied.

GAVIOES wrote: boehmi wrote:
Thanks to everyone for the good game apart from beluxa71, who rather chose to play bingo. Sorry to the guys who's game he destroyed.

I thought WEC was created to not have such players at the table. Is there a way to reclassify players in some way?

hi boehmi
please use this topic to take your doubts or questions.
we have 7 players who are part of the board of directors elected by all of us
only they can change the rules
but I think almost impossible to reclassify players
maybe is better you adapt your game against aggressive players
and ofc, welcome to family wec.
(sorry my bad english)

I adopted my play and won the table partly thanks to him. But I feel sorry for the other 3 guys he took out because he got incedible lucky. Ok, luck is part of the game, but he spoiled the game for everyone until he finally went out in 6th place.

There were people on the table who would ask the admin not to invite him anymore, otherwise they wouldn't play on this table.

Maybe rules don't need to be changed as he might get booted anyway soon. He's on 61.2% right now and looking at his stats from last and this season he might be below at some point. But on the other hand since he's playing less than 10 ranking games per season right now it will take a long time.

One suggestion from my side would be to calculate the stats from the ranking games AND the WEC games. Otherwise someone could play "normal" in ranking games and come to WEC and play bingo and defeat the purpose of WEC. But this might not be feasable... I don't know. Maybe we can treat WEC games as ranking games generally?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
03 Aug 2014 17:14 - 03 Aug 2014 17:15 #22712 by boehmi
boehmi replied.
And once I'm at it, what does Doc Ijiwaru qualify for WEC? He has 41.8% 1st-4th place and he surely doesn't qualify through the veterans rule.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/