Topic-icon Easy Score Posting with Parser

More
22 May 2015 21:38 - 22 May 2015 21:38 #27037 by midzer
midzer created the topic: Easy Score Posting with Parser
Schupp made an awesome parser which makes things easier when posting game results.

You can reach the parser here .

Just input WeC#, Date, Time, Table and Link from your Log and hit submit.
Copy&Paste the code into forum reply and you're done.
The following user(s) said Thank You: MasterG84, Schupp, Safavid, Ghost__, sp0ck, Ingolf17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
24 May 2015 12:49 #27069 by Safavid
Safavid replied.
What is password ?
"Please provide password."
password?
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
24 May 2015 13:56 - 24 May 2015 14:03 #27070 by boehmi
boehmi replied.
I sent you a pm. I wasn't sure whether I should post it in a public forum.

If someone runs linux and wants to create the report on their PC, I wrote a little bash script just before schupp wrote the parser.

Warning: Spoiler! [ Click to expand ]
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Safavid, Ghost__, Ingolf17

More
01 Jul 2015 21:52 #27656 by sp0ck
sp0ck replied.
Great thing!

I'd like to try it in a future game, too.

Pls pm me a pw.

Tyvm.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, Ingolf17

More
07 Jan 2016 13:38 - 07 Jan 2016 13:39 #29852 by tahr
tahr replied.
Hello WeCuppers,

I have a some questions about WeC that I should have asked some time ago... I'm pretty sure they are answered on an older WeC post, but I didn't read them all :)
I post this here because I didn't want to interfere the discussion about 2016 rules. Sorry if this is not the right place.

Who are the admins of WeC? I mean, I'm not talking about WeC administration board, but who are the ones allowed to open and report game?
Is there a deadline to open a game? I mean, the one that should start at 20h, could be opened at 20:30 if there were no players before?

Yesterday, I would have opened but I didn't know if anyone is allowed to do so. Few minutes later appeared hotte and Icon, but GAVIOES and POLLOPOKER had left. I did not know olbond007 was also a WeC player, which leads me to another question. Is it a way to know all players eligible for WeC, besides check one by one at: WeC memberlist ?

I've played much more in BBC than here, so I'm accustomed to their ways. BBC has a bot, which you can ask if a player have played any BBC games or if he/she has a ticket to play a certain step and many other things: http://bbcpoker.bplaced.net/exp3/bbcbotmanual.php
I think that bot was implemented by sp0ck, which is also a WeC member. If it is not a lot of work, maybe we can ask him if there is a way to use that bot to check whether a player is a WeC member. Even more, it could show a list of all WeC members idle in the lobby, and for being perfect, it could also tell any eligible player for WeC, regardless of he/she is a WeC member or not... but I think last one is too much :), although if we could do something like that, it would be much easier to find out new players for WeC.

I made a simple script to check if a player is a WeC member, or he/she fulfill the 60% rule and 300 games. The 2 seasons check should be also easy to check, but I'm not sure if seasons must be complete (ie: mandatory from 01/10/2015 to 31/12/2015) or if it applies when the player is in his second season or third. That's why I didn't implemented. The veterans rule, would be much more difficult, mainly because I didn't pay attention on that rule and don't know how it works. I'll do someday ;)
The problem with that script is that it cannot exchange information with the server, so it's quite useless because it cannot see the players in the lobby. So, it cannot show a list of eligible players, it can only tell if a certain player is a WeC member or she/he might be eligible (once season requirement would be implemented).

Sorry for my English.

Regards,
tahr.

PD: The script is for bash and can be run ./checkPlayer.sh "PlayerName". It needs curl and python installed. Quotes are not necessary, except for $$$ player, which bash thinks is the bash PID and needs single quotes ( in that case ./checkPlayer.sh '$$$'). I'm not expert in bash programming, so I'm pretty sure it can be improved, or it may have errors.

The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, M4N!4C, Ghost__

More
07 Jan 2016 16:05 - 07 Jan 2016 16:06 #29853 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.

tahr wrote: Hello WeCuppers,

I have a some questions about WeC that I should have asked some time ago... I'm pretty sure they are answered on an older WeC post, but I didn't read them all :)
I post this here because I didn't want to interfere the discussion about 2016 rules. Sorry if this is not the right place.

PD: The script is for bash and can be run ./checkPlayer.sh "PlayerName". It needs curl and python installed. Quotes are not necessary, except for $$$ player, which bash thinks is the bash PID and needs single quotes ( in that case ./checkPlayer.sh '$$$'). I'm not expert in bash programming, so I'm pretty sure it can be improved, or it may have errors.

Thank you for your suggestion. I was wondering what's this bbcbot is in the PTH Lobby. To create such a bot would help indeed but first we need to know if sp0ck allows us tu use and modify his script. If so Schupp might can do something. We'll see.

Because of this you have posted in an appropriate topic. But I'll still answer your other questions in the WeC main topic.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__, tahr

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/