Topic-icon WEC Monthly and Yearly Grand Finals part II

More
03 Jul 2018 21:50 - 03 Jul 2018 23:22 #41037 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi WeCuppers,

Sorry for any inconvenience, I wouldn’t mind to move monthly Finals to 13th and 15th July.

Emmeler wrote: The schedule is a catastrophe and I'll boycott it.

Someone who's watching the fifa match Belgium vs Brazil elsewhere with friends, cannot be at the semitable within less than 15 minutes.

Aloha, have fun

You approved (Kleinvieh and boehmi too) the current date back in December 2017 at Adminforum

I’ve noticed a possible conflict way to late and put alternative dates in the announcement.
There are no games at FIFA World Cup on 13th July. The Final is set for 15th July 5 pm CEST, so probably no interference with any WeC game.

A few years ago there was a discussion if games were postponed during World Cup and I actually wonder why this hasn’t happen until now. If you have any questions, suggestions or requests concerning WeC feel free to ask at forums or write a PM, or ask me in game.

I would appreciate if you could ask other participates to leave a comment concerning a postpone of the June Finals here at this topic until Thursday evening.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Ghost__, LiLaLux, Bab

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
03 Jul 2018 21:51 #41038 by Blupher
Blupher replied.

M4N!4C wrote: sixth round for 2018s monthly Finals coming soon, so be prepared. [...]
Blupher (probably) won’t participate, as usual.

Correct! The Blupher expects to win "Coward of the Year" if Emperor Trump is not in the running....
The following user(s) said Thank You: M4N!4C, Ghost__, LiLaLux

More
05 Jul 2018 23:02 #41049 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi WeCuppers

I was able to ask a few other participants and none of them aha problem to move the monthly finals of June to Friday 13th and Sunday 15th. I’ve already changed the date in the announcement.

Have fun during the last days of the FIFA World Cup
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
06 Jul 2018 19:30 #41054 by Ingolf17
Ingolf17 replied.
Hi Cuppers

Sounds good to me to move the semis to friday 13th. Cant play tonight either.

Ofc gonna watch Brazil match.

Will be charging up to friday, to beat Blupher hard! :P

Cya around

https://tinyurl.com/y9v2ct5b
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ghost__

More
13 Jul 2018 22:16 #41098 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Sadly not enough to play any semi tables but at least enough to hand out some free tickets to WeC monthly Finals. Congratulations guys.

Fjohn
Emmeler
boehmi
Ingolf17
LiLaLux
Victor_mpt
hotte
M4N!4C

See you on Sunday 15th 10 pm CEST
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, LiLaLux

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/