Topic-icon WEC Monthly and Yearly Grand Finals part II

More
08 Jan 2019 00:36 #42532 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Sadly I most likely can’t offer it for the Grand Finals. It would make thing unnecessarily complicated.

I think the most interesting thing is the competitiveness in this area of the ranking, just look at the WeC 2018 Ranking. Between 10th and 13th place are 0,4 points and compared to monthly rankings it was a difference in-between 3 points most of the time.

I’m a bit unsure about the cap 18 points might work only until player counts declining again.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ingolf17

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 Jan 2019 13:13 #42545 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi GrandSemi-Finalists and WeCuppers,

5 of the participants haven’t responded yet. If you see Ingolf17, DerSchlesier, Falli, Victor_mpt and tresmanos, tell them they should look in their pm box asap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Ingolf17, Victor_mpt

More
12 Jan 2019 18:46 #42554 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.

Quick update Table 2s participants have voted.

5 of 6 voted for Thursday 17th January 10 pm
5 of 6 voted for Friday 18th January 10 pm
5 of 6 voted for Thursday 24th January 10 pm
5 of 6 voted for Friday 25th January 10 pm
5 of 6 voted for Monday 28th January 10 pm
5 of 6 voted for Tuesday 29th January 10 pm

So lets try to met on one of these days

For Table one, Falli, Victor_mpt and tresmanos are still missing.

Hopefully we will know when Table one is probably playing. The last possible date is 3rd February 10 pm.

If anything goes as planed with 12 participants playing, the Top 5 players of each table will advance to the Grandfinal table.

See you
The following user(s) said Thank You: LiLaLux, Victor_mpt

More
13 Jan 2019 22:18 - 14 Jan 2019 16:22 #42562 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.

Quick update on Table 1. Only tresmanos hasn’t responded yet, but we might have a date for Table 1.

Currently 4 of 5 players have voted for Thursday 17th January 10 pm, so we might see both GrandSemi-finals are played at the same time.

We will see, hopefully tresmanos will take notice soon.

For Table 2 we might have probably found a date on Friday 18th January 10 pm, all 6 participants, have currently voted for this one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, boehmi

• Bab
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
14 Jan 2019 14:18 #42572 by Bab
Bab replied.
Hello maniac,

Thx for your post. But I'm still in doubt if table 1 will play day 17 or 18.
Please enlighten me.

Regards
Bab

More
14 Jan 2019 16:57 #42573 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi Bab, GrandSemi-Finalists and WeCuppers,

Sadly I had a typo in my last post I fixed it. For Table 2, 18th January might be the date to play. Top 5 of each table will advance to final table. But there are some constellations how things might end up.

Table 2 sets the pace how we go with all 6 participants responded yet.
For Table 1 it is not so easy. Probably it depends if tresmanos responds until 3rd February 10 pm. It also could influence Table 2.

If he doesn’t reply all 5 players who have voted on the doodle poll will advance. But If you find a date prior to 3rd February and he doesn’t show appear in Lobby, you sadly have to wait until you find another date or wait till 3rd February.

If he responds and all 6 participants of Table 1 find a date everything will be fine. If they cant find a date, things will get interesting for Table 2. If there are only 4 or less players in Lobby on the last possible date (3rd February 10 pm) all present players of Table 1 and all participants of Table 2 will advance to Final table. The Grand semi-final game of Table 2 will count for WeC ranking as a regular game.

Sorry if you are even more confused now but 12 participants is quite odd for Grandfinals. I want to give any participant a chance to experience a once in a live time event for some of them. But I can’t wait until Easter until all might find a date.

Hopefully table 1 will find a date to play soon without any fuzz.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, Victor_mpt

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/