Topic-icon WEC Monthly and Yearly Grand Finals part II

More
16 Jan 2019 16:57 #42586 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Quick update. I’ve heard that tresmanos actively knows about things going on, why he hasn’t responded yet is beyond me.

So Sadly Table 1 has no fixed date yet.

4 of 5 voted for Thursday 17th January 10 pm, and the player who hasn’t set the mark was active during the last days, so you could try to play.

Table 2, currently has two dates were all players confirmed their appearance. 18th and 25th January, 10pm. But 17th is also an option.

It would be nice to see at least one table playing on Thursday 17th January. If not Table 2 will do that probably on the 18th, but for Table one might be the best bet to play tomorrow according to the doodle poll.

Hopefully I’ll see you tomorrow.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
17 Jan 2019 20:29 #42595 by Fjohn
Fjohn replied.
Hello, I might not be able to play 18 of January, so maybe 25 is the best date, thank you
The following user(s) said Thank You: M4N!4C

More
18 Jan 2019 20:40 - 18 Jan 2019 20:43 #42612 by Ingolf17
Ingolf17 replied.
Yaa, GF Table2 tonight then?

EDIT: ohh no Fjohn :(

File Attachment:

https://tinyurl.com/y9v2ct5b

More
18 Jan 2019 21:11 #42614 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Fjohn deleted his mark on doodle, so we probably wont play tonight. But we still have 25th January in reserve.

I highly doubt that we play tonight but we should be in Lobby just in case.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi

More
19 Jan 2019 00:21 #42620 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
I’ve already sent out the links to the doodle poll for the WeC Grand Finale 2018.

This time the dates are limited to the Weekends and 8th to 10th February are reserved for the Monthly Finals of January 2019.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, LiLaLux

More
21 Jan 2019 17:55 - 21 Jan 2019 17:56 #42632 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Quick Update on Grandfinal. DerSchlesier, Fjohn, boehmi and tresmanos haven’t voted yet. So I can’t tell you anything yet, maybe on Wednesday or Tursday we will know or at leas a tendency when we will play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/