Topic-icon WEC Monthly and Yearly Grand Finals part II

More
15 Jan 2017 17:27 #35894 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi Wecuppers,

Just a quick update.

Currently we have 10 voters so far.

The most voted for 22nd January and for 27th January so far. So the Semi-Final will be played most likely at one of these dates.

If there are 10 or less players around in the lobby at Semi-Final date the games will be cancelled and all present players will play the Grand Final instead.

hotte, Lizard1, Bab, G4Zi, midzer and GAVIOES haven’t voted yet, if you see them, tell them the should take a look at their PM box asap.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, Ghost__

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
16 Jan 2017 01:13 #35906 by G4Zi
G4Zi replied.
Sorry for the late reply. I was busy these days.

For me any date other than Jan 20 or Jan 22 is fine.

Regards,
G
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, Ghost__

More
16 Jan 2017 16:49 #35909 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
WeC Grand Semi-Final will be played on Sunday 22nd January 10 pm CET
WeC Grand Final will be played on Sunday 19th February 10 pm CET
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, win me??, Ghost__

More
16 Jan 2017 21:29 #35911 by win me??
win me?? replied.
hi friendsB)
i cannot play this sunday : i hope we can play at next sunday (29 january) or one of fridayes if all agree , else i should wish good games and GL for you all ...
best regards : win me??

WIN ME??
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, boehmi, Ghost__

More
17 Jan 2017 08:48 #35916 by Emmeler
Emmeler replied.
Hi all,

'WeC Grand Semi-Final will be played on Sunday 22nd January 10 pm CET' is no option.

Have a look at the doodle and regognize that our best in ranking and former year champs cannot play semis and thus never reach the final.

- without winning-all 'hargreaves' ?
- without always-top3 'win me??' ?
- without last-year-champ 'G4zi' ?
not mentioning Ingolf17, dmi3ij, midzer, ...

Ups, I fear I'll be down for an appointment at Jan 22nd too now.

Regards

Matt Plëséier! Avec plaisir! Graag Gedaan!
File Attachment:
The following user(s) said Thank You: win me??, hargreaves, Ghost__, G4Zi

More
17 Jan 2017 16:36 #35924 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.

Emmeler wrote: Hi all,

'WeC Grand Semi-Final will be played on Sunday 22nd January 10 pm CET' is no option.

The appointments were set according to the deadlines set that had been marked on the forum and doodle poll description. Nobody asked if Grand Semi-Finals could be postponed, the only request I see is win me?? asking you to choose dates on Friday, if you can.

The dates chosen by anyone during February might be questionable because nobody can ensure that something will happen that hinders your participation. So playing as soon as possible after the poll has been closed seems legit, right? If I remember right you wrote one ingame chat that it would make no séance to play a Grand Final in August.

Emmeler wrote: Have a look at the doodle and regognize that our best in ranking and former year champs cannot play semis and thus never reach the final.

- without winning-all 'hargreaves' ?
- without always-top3 'win me??' ?
- without last-year-champ 'G4zi' ?
not mentioning Ingolf17, dmi3ij, midzer, …

Unfortunately it seems that all participants can’t arrange a date and time when at least 75% of them can play which is quite a bummer. 15 of the 16 players voted. I can’t say if midzer is able to play at any of the dates, so I expect that he might not play.
The following user(s) said Thank You: win me??, Ghost__, G4Zi

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/