Topic-icon WEC Member Application

More
28 Sep 2019 02:04 #44274 by foamie
foamie replied.
Dear WEC Admins,

I'm a bit confused about the WEC qualifying rules, so I would like to know if any of you can help me...

To qualify for WEC, do the 300 games have to be played inside 3 seasons or can they be played over more than 3 seasons?

I ask this because I usually don't have much time to play and getting to the 300 total games is not an easy task for me (not to mention the patience to fold your good cards to all-in bingoers on Hand 1, lol).

Lately, I've had some free time and have been working on getting this number up (at the moment I just got over 200 games), but now I fear that 21 games from my oldest season will stop counting on October 1st.

Can someone please clarify this for me, I would very much appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Best regards

P.S. I was also told that if you win a Step 4 in BBC, you automatically qualify for WEC... Is this true? I ask because, for a while, I only played BBC, and have a bunch of step 4 tickets lying around somewhere, lol.
The following user(s) said Thank You: sp0ck

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
28 Sep 2019 18:59 #44278 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi foamie,

no panic, your games do not expire on 1st October. The 2 old seasons are needed because we are looking for players which are kinda loyal to PTH.
The following user(s) said Thank You: boehmi, sp0ck, foamie

More
28 Sep 2019 21:37 - 20 Nov 2019 15:25 #44291 by foamie
foamie replied.
Thanks for the reply M4N!4C, appreciate it.

More
20 Nov 2019 15:26 #44648 by foamie
foamie replied.
Hello again M4N!4C,

I just got over the 300 mark and wanted to make sure every requirement has been met.

Please, let me know.

Regards

More
20 Nov 2019 16:15 #44649 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
Hi foamie,

you have played 303 games and you’ve reached 66% in Top 4.

Welcome to WeCup.

Just be present in the Lobby 5 Minutes before we start our daily game at 10 pm CET.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler, boehmi, tripitaka, foamie

More
04 Jan 2020 18:29 #44925 by stantheman
stantheman replied.
hello i would like to play WEC do i qualify?
thxs
stantheman

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/