Topic-icon WEC Member Application

More
13 Jan 2021 17:50 #48886 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
hi,

you need to have an average score of 5.75 to qualify via veterans rule. Currently you only have an average of 4.91 points.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Emmeler

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 Jan 2021 00:55 #48892 by The Villain
The Villain replied.
SO u take in your calculation seasons where i played 22 games and 35 only with very weak average. please consider season with a minimum of
games i dontknow at least season with 100games.. clearly its easier to open a new account. Even its easier for me toreach 60% for 1234 places than ehance my average. if i made 60% of my results in the 4 first places i am good?

Jerk

More
14 Jan 2021 16:33 #48893 by M4N!4C
M4N!4C replied.
It is a calculation of your last 389 games (current + all seasons of 2020). even if I remove your two bad seasons there would be enough games to the 300 games you need for calculation, it wouldn’t be enough for you to qualify (av. of 5.22). Cherry picking is not an option, but even with it your best season in the calculation has an average of 5.37.

If you manage to raise your percentage of the first 4 places to 60% you are qualified, but with more than 1600 games played it isn’t an easy task.

You can also qualify via BBC, if you win a Step 4 game. I can also recommend playing monthly Cups, not for qualification but for gaining experience.
The following user(s) said Thank You: The Villain

Champions of

PokerTH - live

The PokerTH spectator tool.

Member Login

advert
NOTE! This site uses cookies and similar technologies.
Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.
More information

We use cookies to personalize content and ads to offer features for social media and analyze the number of hits on our website. We also provide information about your use of our website to our partner for social media, advertising and analysis on.
http://www.google.com/intl/de/policies/privacy/partners/