Cannot Login

General PokerTH Issues
Underpants

Hello,

I've created an account roughly 3 days ago and still haven't been able to login with my username and password. I originally thought it was a time "thing" where I had to wait for your servers to recognize that my account had been created. After numerous password resets I am still unable to login. At this point I'm ruling out that option and don't know what else to do.

I keep receiving the error "Invalid login. Please check your username and password."

Can someone please take a look into this for me?

Regards

Underpants
boehmi

Please reset the password again and make sure you don't block JavaScript. It is required to create the gaming account. If it works as it should, your account should work instantly.

If you still have problems, try another browser or PC.
Underpants

I have tried multiple times after your reply to change the password still cannot login

I've tried Chrome, Edge, Firefox and am still recieving the error stating that my account does not exist. I have the latest version of java installed and know it works because other apps such as Minecraft and Runescape work without issue.

Unsure of how to proceed.

Regards,
Underpants
boehmi

Java and Javascript, although similar in name, are 2 completely different things.

But I can see that you managed to change your password and already played some games. Do you want me to delete the user "Underpantss" with 2 "s" or do you want to retry with this user too?