Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
sp0ck

Mercedes wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 1:08 pm Good Morning. I have also not been able to log in to the server. I am getting the message "Invalid login. Please check your username and password." I have received an email stating that I have activated my account. Can you please help? Thank you.
Hi Merceds - please also do a password reset here:

app.php/user/forgot_password

Your game account yhould be crated/synchronized then.
malayerba

Hello, when I connect the program throws me directly to a server, the option of the server with ranking does not come out, and I have just played a game and it has not been on the server of the ranking. I can't see the choice of the two servers
malayerba

it seems to have taken a long time to give me the rating, sorry, is that there is the option to choose server when I connect
Mercedes

Hi Spock! Thank you for your reply, but I still have not received an email nor can I log in still. It still tells me invalid username and password. Maybe I have tried too many times? ? Please advise. Thank you again.
T-bot

I'm one of those who cannot log in. I have tried to delete the cache and changing password several times, but I either get "invalid login" or "You cannot log in at this time. Please try again in a few seconds."
boehmi

malayerba wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:35 pm Hello, when I connect the program throws me directly to a server, the option of the server with ranking does not come out, and I have just played a game and it has not been on the server of the ranking. I can't see the choice of the two servers
We closed the temporary server. All games are now on the new ranking server.
malayerba wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:44 pm it seems to have taken a long time to give me the rating
The stats are updated once the table is finished. If the page took a long time to load then it might be because of sp0ck still working on it.
sp0ck

Most issues appear with AdBlocker and stuff. I'ts a vuejs app in background (reg, pw-reset, pw edit) - pls disable any adblock, js-disablement on this open source site please.

EDIT: not even Google Ads here now.
boehmi

T-bot wrote: Sat Apr 10, 2021 4:59 pm I'm one of those who cannot log in. I have tried to delete the cache and changing password several times, but I either get "invalid login" or "You cannot log in at this time. Please try again in a few seconds."
Did you create more than 1 account? There seems to be a mix up with email addresses between 3 accounts. Please send me a PM which email addresses you want to use with which user account.
CrispyCrackers

I am still unable to login to the new ranking table as my user.

I have been around the loop of changing password a few times, I can login to the forums.

Each time I try to login to the 'internet game', I get rejected on 'login incorrect'. I am sure I entered correct details.

I can login as a guest user and see everyone playing ranking games.

There appears to be a number of Guest players logged in, so it can't just be me.
Flocke

Hi there,
i tried to login bit get the message that my account is not valid.
When I login to pokerth.net it works.
Can anybody help?