Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
Nikita

Invalid login.
Please check your username and password.
boehmi

Nikita wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:00 pm Invalid login.
Please check your username and password.
Please try again now. If it still doesn't work, reset your password once more here https://www.pokerth.net/app.php/user/forgot_password
Nikita

I have tried over and over again to log on new server. Now says I am indefinitely blocked. I can only log on here. I have tried over and over to reset using submit. I have no idea what do do now,
boehmi

Nikita wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:18 pm I have tried over and over again to log on new server. Now says I am indefinitely blocked. I can only log on here. I have tried over and over to reset using submit. I have no idea what do do now,
Did you reset your password after I wrote my last post?
Nikita

Boehmi I did reset password over and over.
I thank you for all your help. I have to go now. Will try a later time maybe. tyvm for all the help
Nikita

I am so so confused after all the repeats and confusion on my part
boehmi

Nikita wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 1:41 pm Boehmi I did reset password over and over.
I thank you for all your help. I have to go now. Will try a later time maybe. tyvm for all the help
I don't want to be rude, but please follow my instructions and answer my questions. There is a reason for that. I have database access and can fix things. When I asked "Did you reset your password after I wrote my last post?", then there are only 2 answers, yes or no. It doesn't matter how often you tried before. When I say, "do it now again", then please do so and report back.

Your account is working now.
foamie

Hi boehmi, just did a reset and still can't login (i login fine in the forum). Does the reset have to a different password every time or can it be the same one i have used before?
boehmi

foamie wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 2:52 pm Hi boehmi, just did a reset and still can't login (i login fine in the forum). Does the reset have to a different password every time or can it be the same one i have used before?
Did you change your email address? I think the problems appear when users do that. We disabled it now.

Your account should be fixed now.
cartero70

boehmi wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 11:11 am Try again now, if it still doesn't work, reset your password here...
It's already working. Thank you so much, boehmi!!! :P :P ;)

By the way, how can accounts be removed?