Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
boehmi

micelio_ wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:15 am Hi, I cant enter in the internet game. At first try it says to check my username and password. At second try says: You cannot login at this time. Please try again in a few seconds.
Your account works now.

The last message comes when you try to login too many times in a short period.
boehmi

UscIta wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:50 am Hi, I can't login to server game. I have tried to reset my password many times.

Invalid login.
Please check your username and password
I fixed your account, but your passwords are different. Please reset your password once more with the link in my signature.
DPV_Börn

Hi, I also cannot login at the moment! Please help!
boehmi

DPV_Börn wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:45 am Hi, I also cannot login at the moment! Please help!
You account works fine, but your passwords are not the same. Please reset the password once more with the link in my signature.
Mercedes

Thank you, I know I can play now. For some reason, it started to work. But thanks for your efforts anyway. I tried using an old password and that worked.
boehmi

Mercedes wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:51 pm Thank you, I know I can play now. For some reason, it started to work. But thanks for your efforts anyway. I tried using an old password and that worked.
If you want both passwords the same, you need to reset the password. The last password reset email was sent to you yesterday. If you didn't see the email, check your spam folder. But this link expired anyway. Request a new password reset email and check your spam folder.
boehmi

mayday wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 1:29 pm just the same problem!
i created account via web-iface
after that i received e-mail but couldnt login to game server (could as ghest though, and could login in web-iface)
i followed link for fogotten passwords and changed it
no result - just the same situation - i can inter into forum and into game-server as ghost only

pls hlp
There is no account for you on the game server. Please reset your password again. Make sure you don't block JavaScript with adblock, firewall etc. and disable it if necessary. Running JavaScript on our site is necessary for creating the game account.

P.S. Do the same for all your other old accounts. I know, I'm a wise man ;-)
ragingducks22

boehmi wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:37 pm I fixed your account and it's working now.
I cannot login as well and have the same, could you please fix?

Thank You
gehawe

Same problem here. Changed my password several times but can't log in. Can you help please?