Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
UscIta

boehmi wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 10:42 am
UscIta wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:50 am Hi, I can't login to server game. I have tried to reset my password many times.

Invalid login.
Please check your username and password
I fixed your account, but your passwords are different. Please reset your password once more with the link in my signature.
ok, thanks now work
boehmi

WJPoker wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:26 am boa noite

fiz o registro aqui, porem nao consigo entrar no jogo.
sempre aparece a mensagem de senha invalida.
alterei a senha, porem o problema nao resolveu.
como posso resolver?
Faça uma redefinição de senha aqui app.php/user/forgot_password
Certifique-se de não bloquear o JavaScript.

Please do a password reset here app.php/user/forgot_password
Make sure you dont block JavaScript.

boehmi
Galou

Bonjour,
Je n'arrive pas à me connecter au serveur du jeu. J'ai réinitialisé mon mot de passe et l'ai changé mais toujours le même message lors de la connexion :"nom d'utilisateur invalide. Veuillez vérifiez votre nom d'utilisateur et votre mot de passe"
Que dois je faire ?
boehmi

Galou wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:15 pm Bonjour,
Je n'arrive pas à me connecter au serveur du jeu. J'ai réinitialisé mon mot de passe et l'ai changé mais toujours le même message lors de la connexion :"nom d'utilisateur invalide. Veuillez vérifiez votre nom d'utilisateur et votre mot de passe"
Que dois je faire ?
Réessayez maintenant. J'ai réparé votre compte.

Try again now. I fixed your account.

boehmi
Favir

despite the right user and pw for a long time I can not log in. do something please
Favir
boehmi

Favir wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 3:44 pm despite the right user and pw for a long time I can not log in. do something please
Favir
Try again now, pleae.
EblettAllIn

Hi. I can login to the profile through a bowser but the PokerTH client won't connect saying there is a problem with the user name and password. I've tried creating a new account and have the same problem. The two accounts are AllInEblett and EblettAllIn. Really grateful for any help in sorting out - I miss playing with my mates :(
boehmi

EblettAllIn wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 6:35 pm Hi. I can login to the profile through a bowser but the PokerTH client won't connect saying there is a problem with the user name and password. I've tried creating a new account and have the same problem. The two accounts are AllInEblett and EblettAllIn. Really grateful for any help in sorting out - I miss playing with my mates :(
Something is blocking Javascript in your browser. Please disable all extensions or firewalls, which block Javascript and reset your password again. Or try a different browser. The Javascript on our site is necessary to create the game account.
anwiii

what kinda of crappy app is this? i created an account, tried to log in through the app and it says invalid login. i am assuming it's the same login info as the forum here? i noticed other people having trouble with the same problem and nobody even responded to the last message. so i ask again...what kind of crappy app is this with almost ZERO customer service when the app seems to be buggy and nobody is caring to fix it