Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
Mitrovah

I have changed my password twice using the User control panel and 2nd time the thread link. Emptied the cache and did a factory reset. I am using pokerth.net/serverlist.xml.z as the serve, set to automatic configuration. I can login into the forum website with new passwords no problem. I keep getting "network error I cannot login at this time" with player client v1.1.2 on Linux machine.
I copy and paste my passwd and get the above error or "Incorrect username or password" which is not the case, my clipboard is pasting the correct characters. I am using Chrome for Linux (not chromium)Version 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit). It is not blocking JavaScript.

As of 12:11:04 AM GMT. I waited 20 minutes, still cannot login. My password works on the forum but still unresponsive with the client player. I have changed my password using the same one. Reset everything network wise WAN & LAN. Login still unresponsive
sp0ck

Bingo wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:46 pm
boehmi wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 8:16 pm please make sure that you don't block JavaScript in your browser. Maybe try another browser. The JavaScript is necessary for creating the game account or change the password in the game account.
Tried again, not yet solved. I mean: Javascript is on, I now did another password reset, login on the forum works with the new password, and logging in with the pokerth software for an internet game does not work with that new password, with error message "invalid login". Strange!
My mistake :( - I did some changes in js code yesterday (Champions of the day) which kind of affected the JS stuff for reg, pw-edit/-reset, etc.

It's working again now.

Please clear your browser-cache and do the pw reset again ;-)
sp0ck

Mitrovah wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:07 pm As of 12:11:04 AM GMT. I waited 20 minutes, still cannot login. My password works on the forum but still unresponsive with the client player. I have changed my password using the same one. Reset everything network wise WAN & LAN. Login still unresponsive
kieran_omalley wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 pm Hey guys, im having the same problem as above. I can log in onto the forum just not the software
See above post - please clear browser-cache and do the pw reset again.
Bingo

sp0ck wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:03 am My mistake :( - I did some changes in js code yesterday (Champions of the day) which kind of affected the JS stuff for reg, pw-edit/-reset, etc.
It's working again now.
Please clear your browser-cache and do the pw reset again ;-)
Fully solved now. I mean: password reset works, login on this forum works, and now also logging in for an internet game works. Back to playing!
Mitrovah

sp0ck wrote: Sun May 16, 2021 8:04 am
Mitrovah wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 11:07 pm As of 12:11:04 AM GMT. I waited 20 minutes, still cannot login. My password works on the forum but still unresponsive with the client player. I have changed my password using the same one. Reset everything network wise WAN & LAN. Login still unresponsive
kieran_omalley wrote: Sat May 15, 2021 10:12 pm Hey guys, im having the same problem as above. I can log in onto the forum just not the software
See above post - please clear browser-cache and do the pw reset again.
Everything is working. FYI I was using Guest/Incognito mode each time. May the Spades be with you..
OLAF

Hello ,plaese help me Administrator
I can not login in PokerTH my Name in TH is OLAF
Thank you
boehmi

I fixed your account and it should work now. The other account too.
OLAF

boehmi wrote: Tue May 18, 2021 10:07 am I fixed your account and it should work now. The other account too.
Thank you
Roman

Getting account blocked indefinitely. Reset password several times.
Username: Roman
Please, fix.
Thanks
boehmi

Roman wrote: Sun May 23, 2021 6:12 pm Getting account blocked indefinitely. Reset password several times.
Username: Roman
Please, fix.
Thanks
Your account works now, but you need to reset your password once more (link in my signature). Do the same with your second account, if you need it.