ranking

General PokerTH Issues
malayerba

Hola a todos.
antes de nada mi agradecimiento a los responsables de que esto funcione. imagino los problemas y el trabajo de volver a la normalidad.
estas letras es para probar si puedo escribir en el foro (si todo funciona) y para preguntar...¿por que no puedo ver los datos ....puntuacion, partidas jugadas etc.
yo solo veo el Nº de posicion pero no salen datos. y no se si es por mi cuenta o porque aun no esta reparado del todo.
saludos a todos.

Hello everyone.
first of all my thanks to those responsible for this working. I imagine the problems and the work of getting back to normal.
these letters is to test if I can write on the forum (if everything works) and to ask...why can't I see the data .... scores, games played etc.
I only see the Position No.but no data comes out. and I don't know if it's on my own or because it's not repaired at all yet.
greetings to all.
boehmi

The website is still work in progress. And you didn't play any games on the ranking server yet.
malayerba

hola boehmi
como puedo jugar en ese servidor que dices?

hello boehmi
how can I play on that server you say?
malayerba

okay I've seen it, sorry.
Thanks a lot
malayerba

problem asks me to register and I put my mail but says it is already in use ????
sp0ck

malayerba wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 1:17 pm problem asks me to register and I put my mail but says it is already in use ????
Try "I fogot my password" with that email address - then you will figure out the username behind it ;-)
malayerba

hola spock
no hay forma, doy vueltas y vueltas, he recibido el correo de confirmacion lo ha activado todo. pero no tengo forma de ver los datos del ranking. he hecho lo que has dicho y todo bien pero los datos siguen sin salir.

hello spock
there is no way, I go round and round, I have received the confirmation email has activated everything. but I have no way of looking at the ranking data. I've done what you've said and everything right, but the data still doesn't come out.

Information
The requested page could not be found.
malayerba

because I've managed to get into a page where I've seen my points. looks like it's still under reform.
sp0ck

malayerba wrote: Thu Apr 08, 2021 2:03 pm because I've managed to get into a page where I've seen my points. looks like it's still under reform.
Of cousrse it is - like boehmi mentioned - give it a few more days please - we really spend a lot of hours per day. ;)
malayerba

I understand perfectly. I've had forums and setting it up and leaving it running well has real work. on the other hand I think most of the confusion comes from having the program working while setting up the forum, that has to bring a lot of synchronization problems, so we're going to be patient.
greetings to all