Cannot login to Game

Have found Bugs? You can post it here.
Pizz

Changed pw in my profile and now the game will not allow login. :D
boehmi

Pizz wrote: Fri Apr 23, 2021 9:09 pm Changed pw in my profile and now the game will not allow login. :D
The game password might be still your old password. Please change your password here

app.php/user/forgot_password
Pizz

Tried the reset link and still cannot login to the game.
Pizz

OK - it finally worked. All good.
Ti-Chris

Hi,

I"m not able to log in I Always have the message Username invalid, I reset the password and I have the message againt can you help me rapidly please.
boehmi

Ti-Chris wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 10:21 pm Hi,

I"m not able to log in I Always have the message Username invalid, I reset the password and I have the message againt can you help me rapidly please.
Your account works fine and the database says that you logged in last night.
novihok_1

Could you please help me with in-app login using the "novihok_1" user name credentials.
System does not allow to connect.
Thank you.
boehmi

novihok_1 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 6:41 am Could you please help me with in-app login using the "novihok_1" user name credentials.
System does not allow to connect.
Thank you.
Please reset the passwords for your accounts (link in my signature). Make sure you don't block JavaScript. When changing the password, you need to click "Submit" and NOT "Reset". Also, the link in the password reset email expires after 24h.
Valverden

I have already reseted my password and I still can't log in with my user for Internet Games... here on the web site it works ok.
When trying to log with the app to a "Internet Game" I first get the message that my Username/Password are incorrect. When trying a second time it tells me I can't log in at the moment and should try again later.
boehmi

Valverden wrote: Fri May 07, 2021 6:17 pm I have already reseted my password and I still can't log in with my user for Internet Games... here on the web site it works ok.
When trying to log with the app to a "Internet Game" I first get the message that my Username/Password are incorrect. When trying a second time it tells me I can't log in at the moment and should try again later.
Your account works, but the password is different from the forum password. Please reset the password with link in my signature and NOT the user control panel. Make sure that you don't block Javascript with an extension or a firewall.