Bugs

Have found Bugs? You can post it here.
bugs

99 little bugs in the code... Sorry about my cousins, sometimes we multiple like rabbits.

Reporting no bugs just attempt at humour, I was going to email a couple bucks to admin @ pokertht but thought I check before I sent it. Is there a preferred method to accept a donation?

You can’t post image, email or url links that are external to this domain. Please remove admin @ pokerth

regards
bugs
boehmi

bugs wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:29 pm I was going to email a couple bucks to admin @ pokertht but thought I check before I sent it. Is there a preferred method to accept a donation?
Preferred method is Paypal. There is a "Donate" button to the right. If you don't see it, disable your ad blocker.
bugs wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:29 pm You can’t post image, email or url links that are external to this domain. Please remove admin @ pokerth
It's not a bug and rather a feature. It's to prevent new users to spam the forum.
bugs

bugs wrote: Fri Jan 12, 2024 2:29 pm You can’t post image, email or url links that are external to this domain. Please remove admin @ pokerth
Thanks, forgot I was logged in at the office. Adblock permitting PayPal now.
bugs

Question about players score information, sometimes in game when I check player stats, they have 8 or more games, next game or two zero games and score. Am I reading it wrong? Or can one delete and recreate the same account during the same day?
boehmi

You might read it wrong. Do you have an example?

If one deletes his account the username will be unavailable until the next season.
bugs

I may indeed be reading it wrong, will check when home.

note to self: eat more carrots better eyesight
boehmi

dost(y) is known for repeatedly deleting his accounts. If he had 0 games after he left the table it was because the game was not finished at the time.