Android app

Have Problems with PokerTH Installation? Here you will find Help.
THCali

Hello everyone!
A big request to the programmer of the Android app :
On my mobile phone, the top buttons are only displayed very thinly (they look like they have been cut off with a cutter knife; only a thin colored stripe that you can just see and can hardly be operated with your finger. The font of the buttons is therefore not legible; I guessed what Call Check Fold is) + everything that would be underneath you can't see at all!
i.e. the buttons would have to be set a bit higher !?
The players are also pressed to the edge, MINI-SMALL, so you should scale everything a little bigger, especially enlarge the cards, and everything can be moved more towards the middle of the table. (The free green table area would still be huge!)
best regards C.

GE :
Hallo zusammen !
Eine grosse Bitte an den Programmierer der Android App :
Auf meinem Handy werden die obersten Buttons nur ganz dünn angezeigt (Die sehen aus wie mit dem Cuttermesser abgeschnitten; nur ein dünner farbiger Streifen den man gerade noch erkennen kann, und mit dem Finger fast nicht betätigen kann. Die Schrift der Buttons ist deswegen nicht zu lesen; habe geraten was call check fold ist) + alles was darunter wäre sieht man gar nicht !
d.h. die Buttons müssten unbedingt um ein Stück höher gesetzt werden !?
Auch die Spieler sind wie an den Rand gepresst, MINI-KLEIN, da sollte man alles etwas grösser skalieren, besonders die Karten vergrössern, und alles kann mehr in Richtung Mitte des Tisches verlegt werden. (Die freie grüne Tischfläche wäre noch riesig!)
lg C.