Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
Herzelind

Hi boehmi,

I also cannot login at the ranking server. Would you please check my account as well. Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Herzelind ;-)
boehmi

I fixed your account and it's working now.
boehmi

Please reset your password here https://www.pokerth.net/app.php/user/forgot_password

Make sure you're not blocking JavaScript with an extension or similar software.
boehmi

Herzelind wrote: Sun Apr 11, 2021 7:31 pm Hi boehmi,

I also cannot login at the ranking server. Would you please check my account as well. Thanks a lot!

Best regards
Herzelind ;-)
I don't know how you did it, but there was another username with your email address in the database. I fixed it now.

Out of curiosity, do you remember what you did when you used the other username? We'd like to prevent other's from doing the same mistake.
Flocke

password is alreday reset,,,,two times....
I am still a memeber for exactly one year. In this tims everything works fine.
Flocke

Flocke wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:10 am password is alreday reset,,,,two times....
I am still a memeber for exactly one year. In this tims everything works fine.
Login as guest is working
boehmi

Flocke wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 5:10 am password is alreday reset,,,,two times....
Did you reset it AFTER I told you? And please use this link and not the user control panel

https://www.pokerth.net/app.php/user/forgot_password

If you did, then there is something in your browser blocking JavaScript. There's no password reset email to your email address in the last 24h. The last one was 2 days ago. Disable extensions like adblockers or firewalls or use a different browser.
FrankSid

Hello all,
I'm sorry, but I can no longer register. I have reset the password, but it still doesn't work. I get always the message : Invalid login.
What can I do ? Or can you reset my account?
Thank you in advance.
sp0ck

FrankSid wrote: Mon Apr 12, 2021 4:08 pm Hello all,
I'm sorry, but I can no longer register. I have reset the password, but it still doesn't work. I get always the message : Invalid login.
What can I do ? Or can you reset my account?
Thank you in advance.

Did you try the previous password for the game?
schariwari

kann mich nicht anmelden obwohl ich alles korrekt ausgefüllt habe weis nicht was ich tun soll