Cannot login on ranking server

General PokerTH Issues
sp0ck

gehawe wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:11 pm Same problem here. Changed my password several times but can't log in. Can you help please?
Please do another password reset. Post if you do not succeed with it.
Nath

Hello,
I can't log with my old account 'NathVMV' (i already play with it in past), So i create a new one 'Nath' with another e-mail (i activate the new account) but it not work anyway. I can join the forum but when i want join a game in web i t say "Nom d'utilisateur invalide. Veuillez vérifier votre nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe". Can you help me ? ty
boehmi

ragingducks22 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:08 pm I cannot login as well and have the same, could you please fix?

Thank You
It looks like you requested a password reset, but you haven't clicked on the link in the email or you're blocking Javascript. Please check your spam folder and allow JavaScript.
Nath

Yes ! it work now with my new account :D
boehmi

Nath wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 6:44 pm Hello,
I can't log with my old account 'NathVMV' (i already play with it in past), So i create a new one 'Nath' with another e-mail (i activate the new account) but it not work anyway. I can join the forum but when i want join a game in web i t say "Nom d'utilisateur invalide. Veuillez vérifier votre nom d'utilisateur et mot de passe". Can you help me ? ty
Both accounts are working now.
NathVMV

I was eject with 'Nath' (already account use) but i can connect with 'NathVMV' and i prefer it. Thanks a lot :D
boehmi

NathVMV wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 7:16 pm I was eject with 'Nath' (already account use)
Sorry, that was me while testing. Both accounts are working, so you can use either.
sp0ck

mayday wrote: Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:49 am >>>
P.S. Do the same for all your other old accounts.

ok. actually this is NOT work - i got msg that e-mail already in use. but i am not interesting in restoring my old accounts.
This message appears only if you try to register (with an email already used). Please do a password reset with all your old account email addresses, so that these accounts get synchronized with the game database :D

... the mails you will receive do also contain the username - if you are not sure about which email ad has been used for which account.
taciturn

Hello,
I too am having problems logging in. My original id (skwasher) is so old I'm not even sure it has an email address.
Anyway, I have created a new id and am trying to use that.
I understand I need to reset the password to sync this forum and the ranking server.
I get the email with the reset link, I open the page but the Submit button does not seem to do anything.
In the developer window I see the script injections.js do a POST and the server returns a 500 error.
I have tried doing this in Chromium, Firefox and Edge.
Any help gratefully received. Thank you.