Can't Log In

General PokerTH Issues
Carguy72

I have no anti-virus as I am running on Linux Lubuntu 32 bit.
boehmi

Carguy72 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:40 pm Signing in to forum is not a game account?
When signing up to the forum, the JavaScript creates the gameing account, if nothing blocks or interferes with it on your side. So tecnically these are 2 different accounts, but with the same username and password.
Carguy72 wrote: Mon Mar 20, 2023 10:42 pm I have no anti-virus as I am running on Linux Lubuntu 32 bit.
Can you try with another browser like Chromium or on a different PC?
jarvis

I have tried multiple times with changing password, browsers and still cannot login with the user name of "jarvis"
boehmi

jarvis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:48 pm I have tried multiple times with changing password, browsers and still cannot login with the user name of "jarvis"
Something on your end blocks the JavaScript which creates the gaming account. Can you try to disable your antivirus or try on a different PC. As long as the JavaScript is blocked it won't work.
jarvis

boehmi wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:32 pm
jarvis wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 1:48 pm I have tried multiple times with changing password, browsers and still cannot login with the user name of "jarvis"
Something on your end blocks the JavaScript which creates the gaming account. Can you try to disable your antivirus or try on a different PC. As long as the JavaScript is blocked it won't work.
hi, I can log in my friend's account which is "ravin". but i just cannot login once with this "jarvis" account, it seems that JavaScript is working just fine. It is the same with a MacBook and a PC, fine with "ravin" and failed with "jarvis".
boehmi

jarvis wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 5:06 am
boehmi wrote: Fri May 05, 2023 2:32 pm
hi, I can log in my friend's account which is "ravin". but i just cannot login once with this "jarvis" account, it seems that JavaScript is working just fine. It is the same with a MacBook and a PC, fine with "ravin" and failed with "jarvis".
You misunderstood me. The Javascript is executed when you create a forum account or reset the password. At this point the game account will be created, or if it already exist the password will be updated. It is not executed when you login with the PokerTH client.

The game account for jarvis doesn't exist because something blocked the Javascript when you created the forum account and when you reset the password. Please try on a differnt PC or browser or ...